Hoping to put aside her feelings for Rapunzel, Cassandra leaves Corona for a position under Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Unfortunately, Elsa is also charming and attractive, albeit in a different way from Rapunzel. Cass' feelings get even stronger after Elsa appoints her the Royal Protector. However, they might not be unrequited this time around.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Babies Ever After: The story ends with Elsa learning that her sister Anna is pregnant and engaged, just when she too had gotten engaged to Cass.
- Crossover: The story is one between Frozen and Tangled.
- Crossover Couple: Elsa from Frozen and Cassandra from Tangled: The Series end up an Official Couple.
- Honorable Marriage Proposal: Anna and Kristoff were gonna get married eventually anyway, but Anna's pregnancy was the push they needed to get engaged.
- Related in the Adaptation: Elsa, Anna. and Rapunzel are cousins (implied to be through Rapunzel's father).
- Slash Fic: Cassandra moves to Arendelle and falls for Queen Elsa. The feelings are mutual.
- Speculative Fiction LGBT: For the 1840s, Corona and Arendelle are both fairly nonchalant about LGBTQ people. This does fit some implications in Frozen canon.
- Transgender: Cassandra is a trans woman who came out around age six.
- Transparent Closet: Anna guessed that her sister Elsa was lesbian due to her always expecting Anna to have a heir. Her not-so-subtle flirting with Cassandra made it clear.