The Requiem of Remnant is a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and RWBY crossover by The Black Mage of Phantasm, the same author who wrote Gems Are Unbreakable. In this fic, Giorno Giovanna is transported to the universe of RWBY, but he does not know what brought him to Remnant or how he even arrived in this new world. And after learning that he has been taken from his home, Giorno once again goes up against the criminal underworld and attempts to become its kingpin in an effort to get the resources he needs to try and return to Italy.
The Requiem of Remnant provides examples of:
- Anti-Hero: Giorno is brutal during fights, especially against Mercury and Emerald. However, Giorno is also a caring individual and sought to give Penny some advice regarding social interactions after realizing shes woefully inept in that area.
- Assassin Outclassin': Giorno is able to beat Mercury and Emerald. Two people who are some of RWBY's deadliest fighters and who were literally trained by one of the most powerful people on Remnant.
- Ass Kicking Pose: In chapter three, after immobilizing Mercury with his abilities in an intense fight at Tukson's bookstore Giorno does what every JoJo does best: strike a fabulous pose. Mercury is not amused by this.
- Attack Reflector: Gold Experience has the ability to give any inanimate object life and turn it into animals or plants, and any damage done to the organism it creates is transferred back to the attacker. Giorno uses this ability far more often here than he did in the manga, especially during his fight against Mercury and Emerald.
- Battle Cry: Since this fic stars Giorno Giovanna, there are of course plenty of cries of "Muda" and "Wryy" featured throughout.
- Big Damn Heroes: In chapter one, Giorno is faced with a choice: help a Faunus he has never met before after he is cornered by the White Fang, or leave and let him die. Even though Giorno knows that helping him would no doubt draw the attention of the White Fang, he still decides to help. He give the White Fang one chance to leave, and when they refuse, he mercilessly slaughters them with Gold Expereince.
- Brought Down to Badass: Through unknown means, Gold Expereince has lost its ability to use its Requiem form. Of course, Giorno isn't really affected by this as he still has plenty of abilties and his wits to help him take over the underworld.
- Deadpan Snarker: Giorno does this a lot when hes annoyed with someone. He frequently did this to Penny until he realized she actually had no concept of sarcasm, after which he laid off.
- Good Is Not Nice: When compared to the other RWBY characters, Giorno comes off as even more brutal during fights and he is seeking to subvert the villains by gaining a foothold in the underworld.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: So far, Giorno has given two vicious beatdowns to Mercury and Emerald. By using Gold Experience's hands as his own, he makes it impossible for anyone he touches to move due to its life-giving powers, and after using his Stand's powers, he proceeds to beat Mercury and Emerald within an inch of their lives.
- Tranquil Fury: Giorno is mostly calm and stoic during his fights, but if his enemy happens to make him angry, he will beat them without any mercy. All while never even blinking and with a cold look in his eyes.
- Trapped in Another World: Giorno has been sent to a new universe with no knowledge of how to return or how he even arrived here in the first place. And while he does breaks down once he learns this he's still able to pick himself up and is determined to find a way to get back in order to accomplish his dream and see his friends again.