It is Christmas time in the Dust Bowl, and when mail call arrives, it looks like everyone on the BLU team will be getting gifts except for Pyro, who appears to have no family or friends back home. Scout decides to remedy this with a gift of his own.
This fanfiction contains examples of:
- Everyone Calls Them Barkeep: All the characters are referred to only by their classes.
- The Faceless: Only the Medic has seen the Pyro without his gas mask. He didn't share any specifics with the rest of the team, but...
- Friendless Background: Everybody gets presents from back home except for Pyro, who appears to have no family or friends outside of Team BLU.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Scout proves to be this under very specific circumstances.
- Man Hug: ...sort of. Pyro hugs Scout so hard that Scout is lifted off the ground.
- The Unintelligible: Pyro, though Scout thinks he can cope.