''The Escapades of Teddy Lupin'' is a WIP Harry Potter Fan Fic by nymphxdora that commences eleven years after the Battle of Hogwarts. It follows first-year Teddy Lupin and his best friends, Ella Anderson and Alfie Hayes, as they attempt to navigate the world of Hogwarts- one that has changed considerably since the Second Wizarding War. In the midst of newfound friendships, challenges and conflicts, Teddy tries to keep his background a secret, while trying to solve the secret of the seventh-year boys who he discovered trying to break into the Restricted Section in the middle of the night.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Adorkable: Alfie. Even Teddy, to an extent, due to his clumsiness.
- After-School Cleaning Duty: Like in the original books, used as a punishment. Evident in Chapter 8, when Teddy and Terence have to clean the trophy room without magic.
- Alliterative Family: Michael and Matilda Goshawk
- Battle of Wits: Daisy and Ella often end up in a Battle of Wits, that typically results in Ella's victory, as Daisy is not particularly witty.
- Big Brother Worship: Daisy Shipkins practically worships her older sister, Laura Shipkins, and follows everything that she does, without need for justification.
- Book Dumb: Despite studying, Alfie is shown to have difficulty in tests- most notably in Chapter 10, when he fails a Herbology quiz.
- The Confidant: Upon accidentally finding out about Teddy's parents, Ella agrees to keep it a secret- even from Alfie.
- Hypocrite: Terence insults muggle-borns to Alfie's face, but his grandfather is revealed to be one
- Insufferable Genius: Ella, who is very open about her value for knowledge- and her excellence at studies.
- Mysterious Past: Not much is known about Ella's past and family background. There are certain hints- she lives in South Kensington and has a younger brother- however nothing explicit is revealed.
- The Resenter: Laura Shipkins towards Bella Watson.
- Team Pet: Athena, who is adored by everyone, and who Ella allows Alfie and Teddy to use to send messages to their families because they don't have their own owls.