Jet and Sean have been dating for about a year now. They have a perfect relationship and Sydney and Mindy got closer in their friendship than ever. As life may seen perfect for the four, it would soon change when a unknown person gives a call to the FBI. Which results in Sean fearing for the worse, but mainly, fearing for Jet's life.
For some reason, the fanfiction was taken down from Wattpad.
This fic provides examples of:
- Adaptational Badass: Sydney, Mindy, Carrot, and Celery. In the final chapter, it was revealed that Sydney and Mindy blinded the entire population of Boxwood Terrace with the neuralyzer, save for two FBI employees. However, Mindy finds a blunt object and whacked an employee with it, implying to have killed him. Celery left a spy with scars on her face, while Carrot left her with a broken arm.
- Adaptational Villainy: Lillian. In the show this fanfic was based off of, Lillian is a sweet and friendly girl. In this fanfic, however, Lillian is a Green-Eyed Monster who made a phone call to FBI about the Propulsions being aliens.
- Adult Fear: Tons of scary things happen to the kids here. Special mention goes to the part where an FBI employee points a gun at Mindy's head in Chapter 5
- Coitus Ensues: In chapter 4, Jet insists that Sean should lose his virginity to him as a way to show that Jet loves him for the last time.
- Darker and Edgier: Ready Jet Go! is a mostly harmless preschool cartoon, but this fanfic is much darker: there's deaths, near-deaths, and a gun pointed at a five year old's head, among other things.
- Disappeared Dad: It is revealed that Sean's father left him when he was born.
- Fainting: Sean passes out at the end of chapter 10
- Green-Eyed Monster: The whole reason why Lillian made the phone call to the FBI, is because she was jealous that Mindy was hanging out with Jet and not her. Lillian thought that if Jet was gone, Mindy and Lillian would hang out again.
- Interspecies Romance: Sean, a human, is dating Jet, an alien.
- Killed Off for Real: Face 9000.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Sydney and Mindy use the neuralyzer to erase everyone's memories, as well as to blind them.
- Plot Twist: As it turns out, Mitchell didn't make the phone call to the FBI. It was Lillian all along.
- Public Execution: In Chapter 10, the execution of the Propulsions is broadcast live on the news. Sean's father forces him to kill Jet, but Sean refuses and gives Jet a Big Damn Kiss.
- Shout-Out: Sydney and Mindy use the neuralyzer from Men in Black to blind everyone in Boxwood Terrace, and free the Propulsions in the process. They also use it on Sean's dad.