Years have passed in Danville and the Summer Vacation Gang's lives are pretty normal...which includes the inability of Isabella to tell Phineas how she feels. But one desperate midnight phone call might change all that.
The Call at Night spins a story about love in the middle of dark times, trust in those close to you and what happens when secrets stop being so secret.
It is currently complete and has a sequel "All I Feel Is You" which can be read here.
"The Call At Night" contains examples of:"
- Battle Couple: Phineas-2 and Isabella-2 as well as Candace-2 and Jeremy-2.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Done to Isabella by Doof-2.
- Foregone Conclusion: Of a happy variety. Since we see Phineas telling the events of The Call at Night (Disneyfied of course) to his and Isabella's 2 daughters as a bedtime story, we know he'll eventually get his memories back in All I Feel Is You.
- If You Kill Him, You Will Be Just Like Him: Isabella says this to Phineas when he's about to kill Doof-2 for kidnapping and torturing her.
- Like Brother and Sister: Ferb and Isabella.
- Noodle Incident: A non-comedic example with the car accident in All I Feel Is You. We don't know any of the details; just the aftereffects.
- Oblivious to Love: Phineas remains this for several chapters, despite having started to develop feelings of his own towards Isabella.
- Official Couple: Ferb/Gretchen, Jeremy/Candace and eventually Phinbella. The last one hits a stumbling block when Phineas ends up with amnesia in All I Feel Is You; they work through it though.
- Right Behind Me: How Phineas finds out about Isabella's feelings for him; the rest of the Fireside Girls are discussing it and don't realize he's behind them despite Milly trying desperately to warn them.
- Shipper on Deck: Everyone in Phineas and Isabella's group of friends is one for the 2 of them.
- Traumatic Haircut: Doof-2 inflicts one on Isabella. Unlike most examples, it's explicitly stated that it's not the haircut itself that's traumatic; it's what it represents: Isabella's complete loss of control of her life at the hands of someone who will will do absolutely anything to her and her friends if it gets him what he wants.
- Would Hurt a Child: Doof-2.