- Abusive Parents: It is implied that George's father was this to him. And George himself becomes one.
- Adaptation Expansion: This fan fic provides a deeper look into the 1985-A timeline and gives perspective on numerous things, like: George's death, Doc being sent to the mental hospital, the rise of Biff Co., etc.
- Alternate History: This IS a world where Biff got to keep the Almanac after all...
- Bittersweet Ending: Doc has been so traumatized by his time in the mental hospital that "[h]e can never recover who he was", but Lorraine manages to get a happy ending by marrying Cliff. Also, Biff is dead.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Biff and George become these.
- Crapsack World
- Foregone Conclusion: The movie made it clear that by 1985 in this timeline, George is dead and Doc was sent to the mental hospital. Don't be expecting nice things to happen to them here...
- Foreshadowing: The reveal that RoboCop (1987) still exists in this timeline. It is to be assumed that Alex died the same way in this version...
- Hunting "Accident": Lorraine and Cliff arrange this kind of death for Biff..
- Meaningful Echo: When Biff married Lorraine, he stated "third time's the charm". After killing Biff, she eventually married his son from a previous marriage, Cliff, and repeated Biff's line.
- Mythology Gag: Several
- Megan Eileen Garber, Biff's first wife, was named after Marty's mom from the first two drafts.
- Stephanie Zimbalist played the role of Anne Lewis in this timeline's version of RoboCop. In Real Life, Stephanie Zimbalist had originally been cast in RoboCop (1987), but dropped out because Remington Steele was renewed.
- Biff Co's corporate headquarters is at 1640 Riverside Drive, where Doc Brown's mansion had been before it burned down.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Lorraine says "Party's over, Biff" before shooting him.
- Shout-Out: Biff is killed in a similar manner to Alex Murphy in RoboCop (1987).
- Shown Their Work: accurate with respect to geography, as well as real world history from 1958 to November 22, 1963, when President John F. Kennedy is not assassinated due to a side effect of Biff's fortunes .
- The Corrupter: Biff was this to George.
- Carmine Ciccone might have corrupted Biff even further.
- The Starscream: George, who embezzled money from Biff Co.
Fanfic / The Almanac Chronicles