Star Wars: Infinite Empire is a Star Wars Fan Fiction written by troper Joseph Leito. Set hundreds of years after the events of the movies, it chronicles the ongoing war between the Sith Empire and the True Empire, with Joseph (The username is named after the character) forming a third side to drive a wedge between the two. In the middle of all of this, however, a disturbance in the form of an ancient Rakatan warrior arises somewhere in the outer rim.
Fairly recently started, and the writer has no set schedule, but the prologue and first chapter are published. Can be found here.
Contains examples of:
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: Almost immediately into the story, Joseph's hideout is invaded by the Sith.
- And I Must Scream: The Rakata's fate aboard a derelict ship. Locked, fully conscious, in a stasis pod for twenty-five thousand years.
- Cool Ship: The modified X-Wing Joseph receives at the beginning of the story.
- Foreshadowing: A rather obvious bit with the Seismic Charges built into the X-Wing.
- Human Popsicle: The Rakatan in stasis.
- Madness Mantra: 'Twenty-Five... Thousand... Years...'
- Retirony: Lenevan was about to announce her retirement when the Rakatan blew her to gore. In this case, the retirony extended to her entire crew.
- Scary Impractical Armor: The Sith Stormtroopers have six-inch spikes hanging off their shoulders, and still have no peripheral vision.
- Shout-Out: To the rest of the Star Wars universe—The story proper begins with "I have a bad feeling about this." Also, mention is made of the stormtroopers' lack of peripheral vision.
- The Gunslinger: Joseph kills two stormtroopers without aiming.
- The Mole: Emyrla is feigning loyalty to the Sith to maintain a very beneficial position in the navy.