Star Wars: Force of Nature is a completed crossover between Godzilla and Star Wars Rebels created by General Rage.
Star Wars: Force of Nature contains the following tropes:
- And the Adventure Continues: The Ghost crew and the Rebels live to continue fighting against the Empire. Godzilla returns to Earth and aids his fellow Kaiju in fighting off an alien invasion.
- Anti-Hero: Godzilla as always but he eventually sided with the Rebels to fight the Empire.
- Bus Came Back: The Zillo Beast make its return ever since its last appearance in Clone Wars TV Series
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Godzilla tore through the Imperial garrison stationed in Tsuburonda.
- David vs. Goliath: Darth Vader and Godzilla.
- Death World: Planet Tsuburonda is a hostile place with highly evolved but highly aggressive wildlife and its sun is unstable that it release high amounts of radiation.
- Enemy Mine: Godzilla and the Ghost Crew teamed up to push the Empire off the planet.
- Godzilla Threshold: With every arsenal in the human military completely useless, the humans decided to use Dimension Tide to defeat the Kaiju.
- Honor Before Reason: After Godzilla gets buried under a Star Destroyer, Ezra chooses to rescue him rather than continue the mission like his allies did.
- Journey to the Center of the Mind: Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra entered Godzilla's mind to gain his allegiance. It took a while till Ezra managed to convince him to help.
- Nigh Invulnerable: Godzilla brushes off everything the Empire tries to throw at him. Even a crashing Star Destroyer is a mere inconvenience for the kaiju.
- Shout-Out: The planet where the story took place is called Planet Tsuburonda of Eijira System. A reference to Eiji Tsuburaya.
- Unwilling Roboticisation: The Empire created more clones of the Zillo Beast before subjecting them to become cyborgs.