Solar Pretty Cure is a fanseries by Ojamajo 13 with a star sign thematic.
A character sheet can be found here.
This fanseries contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: In reference to Aya's profession as a lawyer: when she's revealed to be a covert ally to the Cures, she tells Cure Capricorn, "Trust me. I'm hoping to do some good in the world."
- Alice Allusion: One episode centers around a Kumiko-helmed version of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland with Iruka in the role of Alice. Naturally, the title of the episode is "Iruka in Wonderland".
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Misaki is this to Iruka, particularly early on; however, she eventually mellows out and becomes a Tagalong Kid thanks to Character Development.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Aya.
- Ballet Episode: Episode 17, in which the Cures and Iruka's younger sister try out for a production of Prokofiev's Cinderella.
- Beach Episode: Episode 16 has one.
- Bifauxnen: Natsuko's looks get her cast exclusively as boys in Kumiko's movies.
- Cool Shades: Worn by Aya.
- Disguised in Drag: Ursa does this in episode 17 in order to protect Shiloh during dance class without Gamina (who had infiltrated as a teacher) noticing.
- Dragged into Drag: Iruka.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Iruka, again.
- Evil Lawyer Joke: When the Cures learn that Aya is studying to be a lawyer, they're quick to become suspicious of her. Naturally, Kumiko theorizes through Insane Troll Logic that she's a spy for Black Hole. In a subversion, Aya is revealed to be more heroic than she let on.Cure Capricorn: I thought all lawyers were evil?
Aya: I'm not like 99% of them.
- Good All Along: Aya is set up as one of the villains, but within a few episodes of her first appearance it's quite apparent that she isn't as shady as the story had you believe up to that point.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Cure Virgo.
- Leotard of Power: Worn by Cure Virgo.
- Meganekko: Shiloh.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Miyu and Iruka, as far as such pairings go. The Choushinsei school uniforms also reflect this.
- Playing Gertrude: Tara Platt as Haruko. This is deliberate.
- Sixth Ranger: Piranha Rose Pisces.
- Tagalong Kid: Misaki, after discovering who the Cures are.
- 13 Is Unlucky: Episode 13 naturally runs with this trope, to the point where it takes place on a Friday the 13th. Obviously, this does not bode well for Iruka, who is already a magnet of bad luck as it is.
- True Blue Femininity: Iruka is a mild male example.
- Twelfth Night Adventure: And it all starts when Iruka forgets to check the entrance exam he passed...
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Cure Sagittarius and Cure Taurus.