At some point, Ryanasaurus0077 decided he had to start from scratch if he ever wanted to be taken seriously again after the numerous missteps in his original Cureverse. This page covers only those that are part of this reboot.
- Canon-Style Trilogy (these draw the most influence from canon seasons):
- Rhythmic Pretty Cure (stylistically influenced by Yes! Pretty Cure 5 and Smile Pretty Cure!, featuring a rhythmic gymnastics thematic)
- Pretty Cure Three Elements (stylistically influenced by Fresh Pretty Cure, Doki Doki Pretty Cure, and Go! Princess Pretty Cure, featuring an elemental thematic)
- Artistic Pretty Cure (stylistically influenced by Heartcatch Pretty Cure and Happiness Charge Pretty Cure, featuring a performing arts thematic)
This 'verse as a whole contains examples of:
- Leotard of Power: Features in the Cures' costumes from time to time, on a case-by-case basis.
- Mythology Gag: Expect a lot of them, particularly in the Canon-Style Trilogy.
- The One Guy: The Canon-Style Trilogy will have at least one male Pretty Cure, as will some others in the 'verse.
- Place Worse Than Death: Cleveland is often depicted as this. Not only is its Indians baseball teams fictionalized as an archrival to the baseball team for which one of the protagonists plays in Rhythmic Pretty Cure, mention is made of its fiery river, the subpar sports teams, and the fact that it's located in one of the most homophobic states in the Union.
- Stations of the Canon: Though the Canon-Style Trilogy isn't going to be this, the 'verse will contain a lot of the canon's trademark trappings.