The story revolves around Quinn Fabray, the Lovable Alpha Bitch from Glee. In this story she has just recently moved to Lima, Ohio and is angry over the move. While trying on a beautiful blue dress her Stepford Smiler parents have bought her in an attempt to buy her happiness she sees a peculiar boy in a wheelchair rolling across lawn. She follows him and ends up falling Down the Rabbit Hole and ends up in Wonderland. There she meets a tiny girl named Mouse and a kind man named Mr. Dodo. Mr. Dodo reveals to Quinn that Wonderland is in a state of distress as the evil Queen of Hearts has manipulated the Red Queen and taken over. He claims Quinn can find her way home if she can gather up an army and help turn the Red Queen back. Desperate to go back, Quinn agrees. As she builds up her army she meets an eccentric group of new friends (and someone who may be more than that) and realizes she may be a part of something far greater than she ever expected.
Quinn in Wonderland is a romantic crossover fanfic with many twists. The story is complete and it can be found here. It was published in 2010 on fanfiction.net.
The fanfic provides examples of the following tropes:
- Arson, Murder, and JaywalkingQuinn: Do you even have the slightest idea what you have put me through? I've been attacked, sleep deprived, stuck in quicksand... I've been losing my mind, and it's all your fault! And you ran over my roses!
- The Big Damn Kiss: Quinn and Hatter have an epic kiss during the fight in the Queen of Heart's garden.
- Bittersweet Ending: Quinn leaves Wonderland and Hatter and doesn't remember it. However she retains her Character Development and all the characters have Doppelgängers in the real world, including Hatter/Puck.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: During their trials The Queen of Hearts has the defendants slushied before she takes them to be executed.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: The White Rabbit is a normal sized boy. Mouse can fit in a pocket. Quinn wonders what their kids will look like.
- Ivy League for Everyone: Quinn's sister is attending Dartmouth.
- A Lighter Shade of Gray: The Red Queen. Despite being thoroughly unlikeable and one of the causes of Wonderland's current state she is not evil, she was just easily manipulated after her heart was broken. Almost all of the inhabitants of Wonderland agree that she's not too bad as well.
- Terrified of Germs: The White Queen, much like the real Emma, is scared of germs. This keeps her from leaving her castle and it's the reason why she can't stop the Queen of Hearts herself.