Quiet Life with Monster Girls is a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Daily Life with Monster Girl crossover by 1ForThePriceOf2,where Kira Yoshikage is able to escape his fate at the end of Diamond is Unbreakable due to Bites the Dust activating in a way not even Kira expected. Kira is transported to a new universe, and without Jotaro Kujo or Higashikate Josuke around, he can start a new quiet life without any fear of being stopped. When his neighbor Kimihito Kurusu starts to take in monsters as house guests, however, things start to get a little complicated.
Quiet Life with Monster Girls provides examples of:
- Action Girl: The special ops group, even more so in canon when they accidentally make it that much harder for Kira to conceal his identity while they try and capture Papi, who saw Kira's "girlfriend" in his pocket
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Kira is almost always wearing expensive suits and ties, even when he's getting into an intense fight with an enemy Stand user, his outfits stays pristine.
- Darker and Edgier: In contrast to the rather light-hearted 'Daily Life with Monster Girl,''the story features a serial killer as its central protagonist who has and continues to kill women and who shows only glee at each death he causes.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Everyone assumes that Kira is just a regular man who likes to keep to himself, but in reality he is a cold-blooded killer. Although, this is justified since Kira purposely puts on the persona of an everyday salary man.
- Invisible to Normals: Whether it be humans or liminals, Killer Queen can not be seen by anyone who isn't a Stand User. Even its explosion can't be seen by normal people.