QUAKE THE EPIC FIGTH! is the name of a fanfiction. It's notable for being quite similar to Half-Life: Full Life Consequences, but with even worse spelling and less plot. Nevertheless, it has a plot: Bill and Norman lead the humans in their final fight against the evil strogg, who are evil. However, the plot takes a dramatic and completely unexpected twist as Bill is confronted by the shadows of his past.
This work provides examples of:
- Big "NO!" - Norman delivers one before killing himself to save Bill.
- Black and White Morality - Humans good, stroggs bad. It's that easy.
- Grey and Gray Morality - In practice, however, it's harder to distinguish between the two.
- Earn Your Happy Ending - In the end, Bill has to kil his stroggified dad and all human guys live happy forever and ever. You can wipe your tears now.
- Heroic Sacrifice - Norman jumps in front of the missile Bills dad fired at his son.
- Hypocritical Humour - Bill saying that humans create, not destroy, right before shooting a missile at the strogg.
- Large Ham - The leader of the strogg, who's also bills dad. Indicated by him talking in capslocks.
- Manly Tears - Bill after finding out that his father is a strogg.
- Revenge - ]]spoiler:Bill's dad wants it because his son didn't help him]]
- Repetitive Name - Bill William (Classic Original).
- Troll Fic - The similarities to Half-Life: Full Life Consequences indicate this, but we don't know for sure.