Plumbers, Farmers, and Mercenaries is a fanfiction that just happens to be a crossover. Consisting of Super Mario Bros., Story of Seasons, and Team Fortress 2 of all games. The plot so far involves a What If? scenario where Redmond and Blutarch decided to invest their resources on multi-dimensional travel instead of continuing their constant fighting. Just for the sole reason of finding more soldiers to fight for them rather than using the same mercenaries. Intended on being a Deconstructive Parody Crossover where as the physics of the vastly different environments will come into play.
- Doesn't Like Guns: Mario much prefers Fire Flowers and Acrobatics instead. Luigi averts this as he uses a shotgun.
- Enemy Mine: Bowser is working alongside Peach and her allies. Though the guards do show some hostility.
- Farmboy: Pete and Claire, before they were drafted.
- Friendly Sniper: Daisy fills this role for her company.
- Mecha-Mooks: The newly formed BLU purchased some robotic soldiers advertised from a magazine. To help compensate for their few numbers.
- Only in It for the Money: Wario and Waluigi's main motivation.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Daisy and Bowser actually serve on the frontlines. Daisy even have to start her own company due to being rejected from various branches.
- Smart Ball: Redmond and Blutarch held this as both of them decided to look for more soldiers to continue their fight while laying off their current mercenaries. Not to mention acquiring more properties internationally.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: The remaining (former) members of RED was more than willing to let Pyro rot in the insane asylum. But they broke him/her out for something inportant.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Bowser was not phased from watching the horrors Redmond displayed in the videos shown in Chapter 2.