Phineas and Ferb: Beatrice Flynn The Robot Girl is a Phineas and Ferb fanfiction surrounding Phineas's robotic daughter. Beatrice 'Bea' Flynn.
Beatrice Flynn is like other girls... except that she's a highly advanced robot and super-heroine, and prone to anxiety and insecure that she isn't a fully flesh and blood Human being. Also, her father and creator is Phineas Flynn... so yeah, that's a lot on anyone's plate.
But with the help of her friends and her family. She'll manage against alien warlords, the pressures of growing up, and the horrors of a hostile and maddening universe.
This page is currently under construction; any contributions are appreciated.
This fanfiction provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Beatrice actively fights crime in one way or another.
- Broken Ace: Despite her numerous powers and abilities, Beatrice is deeply insecure.
- Evil Twin: Well not so much as evil. But Beatrice's twin brother Beauregard did try to take over the world. Not to mention collaborating with alien villains. But, in his defense. He only wanted to make the world a better place after going into the internet in VR and beholding the nastier parts of humanity there.
- Fan-Created Offspring: Beatrice, as well as her brothers, sister, and some of her cousins, Human or BEA-Droid.
- Fembot: Beatrice of course.
- Organic Technology: Beatrice and her line, BEA-Droids are technically this as she was created from a mix of her parent's DNA, and some herbs that Phineas put into the mix that made up Beatrice's nanobots.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Beatrice became a Werewolf in chapter 22. Phineas and Ferb managed to create a workaround so that she could control it. Allowing her to change into either a wolf form or a man-wolf form.
- Mega-Corp: Phineas, Ferb, and Heinz Doofenshmirtz own and run one. PFD Technologies, which creates pretty much all of the advanced technology in the future. Don't worry, PFD Technologies isn't evil... kind of oblivious at times but that's not technically evil.
- Pinocchio Syndrome: Beatrice is deeply insecure that she's a robot and not a human, like her parents.
- Spin-Offspring: Beatrice is the robotic daughter of Phineas and Isabella.
- There Are No Therapists: Averted, as the first chapter not only has Beatrice's therapist and her first therapy session. But it's titled 'A Robot Girl in Therapy'.
- Wonderful Werewolf: In one chapter Beatrice is mauled by a dire wolf, and contracts lycanthropy. However, thanks to her father and step-uncle. She can freely turn into a Werewolf or wolf form.