orenda is an Evillious Chronicles fanfic made byHeartOfInk and WhimsicalSparky, which splits off the original timeline by having Hansel and Gretel be in the location of the Levianta Catastrophe, making Levia and Behemo possess them instead of going into Elluka's body.
orenda contains examples of:
- A Boy and His X: A pair of twins and their Gods.
- Acceptable Breaks from Canon: The distance between Adam and Eve's cottage and the Sin Ark is hundreds of miles in canon, but the premise of the story wouldn't work if the distance wasn't shortened.
- Accidental Discovery: Hansel and Gretel stumble into a church where Kiril tries to revive his dead fiancee.
- Agony of the Feet: After walking for so long, Hansel and Gretel's feet ached before they stopped to rest inside the temple. Lampshaded when Gretel notes Hansel's feet would hurt worse when he took off running.
- Affably Evil: Behemo is nothing but polite to Hansel while, most likely, planning to take control of his body, guilt or not.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Interestingly, both pairs of twins. Hansel considers Gretel a bit bossy while he exasperates Gretel with his Constantly Curious traits. Levia is exasperated by Behemo's inability to take things seriously, and Behemo thinks Levia is too uptight.
- BrotherSister Team: Hansel and Gretel play it straight, while Levia and Behemo is a reluctant example.
- Cheerful Child: Hansel, oh so very much.
- Children Are Innocent: Hansel once again.
- Constantly Curious: Hansel. See a pattern?
- CynicIdealist Duo / Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Gretel is more cynical and, being the older twin, takes it upon herself to be the responsible one. Contrast it with innocent, somewhat naive Hansel.
- Coordinated Clothes: Hansel wears a white shirt and yellow shorts while Gretel wears a white dress with a yellow stripe.
- Half-Identical Twins: Again, Hansel and Gretel. Levia and Behemo technically count.
- Theme Twin Naming: Once again, Hansel and Gretel, if it really is an allusion to the famous siblings in literature.