An extended alternate ending to "Arthur's Big Hit". When Arthur's sanity is finally lost because of everyone around him. When Binky punched him, Arthur fought back. After the police show up and arrest Binky for instigating the fight, Arthur becomes friends with an older bunny named Sharkbite, who is impressed with his fighting skills and decides to make him a boxer. How long will this last until everyone discovers the awful secret?
It can be read here on fanfiction.net.
- Alternate Universe Fic: This fic is an alternate ending to "Arthur's Big Hit".
- The Bet: Arthur and Sharkbite convince Derek to sign the former up for the Youth Boxing Tournament at Tony's Sports Arena by placing one. If Arthur loses, he'll stop boxing and confess to his parents about what he's been doing; If he wins, Arthur continues to box and Derek won't say a word to anybody.
- Boxing Lesson: Sharkbite offers these to Arthur after witnessing the fight. He accepts them because he feels that Sharkbite is the only person there for him.
- Calling the Old Man Out: Arthur calls his dad out for his and Jane's blatant favoritism to D.W. despite being a huge brat in the first chapter. This makes Dave at least question whether or not he's a bad parent.
- "Could Have Avoided This!" Plot: David and Jane eventually admit to themseves that a lot of trouble would have been prevented if they had done a better job of disciplining D.W. (even though everybody including Arthur himself after the Opinion-Changing Dream agree that they had every right to punish Arthur for hitting his sister).
- Deconstruction Fic: Arthur being villianized by everybody around him because he hit D.W. caused him to grow some inner darkness and increased his already-large resentment for D.W. So when Binky punched him to "teach him a lesson", Arthur fought back HARD. When he befriends Sharkbite, he slowly becomes loyal to him because even though he heard about what he did to D.W., he doesn't hate his guts for it. Sharkbite also starts telling Arthur that the whole world is against him and that the only person that the boy can rely on is Sharkbite, which futher alienates Arthur from his family and friends. As Arthur starts to be consumed by wrath, his friends and family, starting with Buster and Francine, realize that they have nobody to blame but themselves for what's happening to Arthur.
- For Want of a Nail: What If? Arthur fought back when Binky hit him?
- Heel Realization: Francine was the one who villainized Arthur for punching D.W. the most and tried to keep Buster away from him. After Buster brutally calls her out on it, she realizes that this is the wrong course of action and that Arthur has some serious mental issues. As a result, she joins Buster and The Brain with trying to figure out what Arthur's doing and even convinces her friends to help them out.
- In-Series Nickname: The older bunny Arthur befriends after seeing his fight with Binky is named Mike, but everybody calls him Sharkbite because of his childhood biting habit.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Austin and Kyle constantly antagonize Sharkbite, but they're understandably concerned about him bringing an eight-year-old boy to the boxing gym without his parent's permission/knowledge and for entering him into a boxing tournament despite the fact that he is three years underage. They're also worried that if Arthur gets himself hurt or worse, the gym might face a lawsuit and the managers could get arrested. Derek, the head of the boxing gym who otherwise is impressed with Arthur's fighting ability, agrees with them, and only gets Arthur signed up because of The Bet.
- Jerkass Realization: Arthur gets one after the nightmare he had about killing his family on Sharkbite's orders, making him realize that Sharkbite has just simply been using him and that he should never have hit D.W.
- Mistaken for Junkie: Buster, Francine, and The Brain begin to fear that Arthur's drastic change in behavior and his "after school projects" might be him doing drugs. It's how they convince Muffy, Sue Ellen, Fern, and George to help them out with helping Arthur.
- Opinion-Changing Dream: In Chapter 14, Arthur has a nightmare where he was a sucessful boxing champion but had beaten up all of his friends and killed his family, with Sharkbite telling Arthur that they deserved to die. Not only does this make Arthur realize that Sharkbite has been using him as his pet and that he's been teaching him to use violence to get what he wants, but that he shouldn't have punched D.W. in the first place.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Arthur starts going down this road, to the point where he more or less disowns his parents and even hits David without a second thought during an argument they have. The author says that this was done intentionally to demonstrate the effect that violence is having on Arthur.