101 Ways to Kill Jar Jar Binks provides examples of:
- Bittersweet Ending: Parodied. The heroes are all Killed Off for Real in the final chapter... but so is Jar Jar so that pretty much evens it out.
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Happens in several chapters, such as when Freddy Krueger kills Jar Jar
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: You have characters from Star Wars, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Jurassic Park and much more killing Jar Jar, with crossover character appearances culminating in Chapter 99, where the horror mascots from previous chapters kill Jar-Jar, Navi, Slippy Toad and more annoying characters.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Happens more often than on MythBusters
- Creating artificial earthquakes and hurricanes to kill Jar Jar.
- Using the Death Star on Jar Jar.
- The Sarlacc Pit also counts, it's one of the worst torments in Star Wars.