A Digimon Fan Fiction written by some crazy, hormone-addled teenager. It follows the adventures of Rochelle, your usual Naïve Everygirl, only she's seven years old. Makes Lyrical Nanoha seem normal. Anyway, she is one day taken into the Digital World with her twin brother, Fenri, and their fourteen-year-old cousin, Franz. The story has several allusions to All Quiet on the Western Front, since Rochelle's entire family is named after characters in the books. Except for, well, Those Two Guys.
It's an elaborate joke, and like all elaborate jokes, someone's bound to take it real seriously. I'd like to say it was written in an attempt to get everyone to stop acting like Digimon Tamers is the darkest Digimon-related thing in creation.
...Let the troping begin. Oh, and here it is.
Tropes associated with this elaborate joke include:
- Bi the Way: Rochelle's obviously a lesbian but she's also in a relationship with Koga.
- Break the Cutie: Poor Rochelle.
- But Not Too Foreign: Koga and his family.
- Crack Fic: But it actually has a lot of effort put into it.
- Dark Fic
- Doomed Protagonist: Rochelle has to die for the world to be happy.
- Gonk: Koga, though he gets hot later on. Like, frighteningly hot.
- Literal Genie: Narcimon is required to grant every wish he hears. So when seven-year-old Rochelle is drifting off to sleep and wishes for everything to be peaceful once she passes, he grants it.
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- Yandere: Chiromon. Dear god.