MLP: FML and it's sequel Chaotic Changes is an insane and illogical parody of Friendship is Magic by Maniac92. The bitter bookworm named Twilight Sparkle gets booted out of Canterlot and is forced to go to a little backwater town named Ponyville in order to get some sort of social life.
Will she enjoy it? No. Not at all.
MLP: FML provides examples of:
- AcCENT upon the Wrong SylLABle: This is a big part of Caramel's character.
- Anything That Moves: Rainbow Dash. Just...Rainbow Dash in general. She'll do anyone and anything, from Spike to... Granny Smith.
- Ax-Crazy: Most of the main cast, either figuratively or literally (or both).
- Berserk Button: Don't say you don't like apples around Applejack, and by Celestia above, don't let anything negative happen to her apples...
- Beware the Nice Ones: Fluttershy, oh dear Celestia FLUTTERSHY.
- Also, Sweetie Belle.
- Bi the Way: Rainbow Dash.
- Butch Lesbian: Gilda, and again, Rainbow Dash.
- Chekhov's Gag: Snails' firestarting accidental magic outbursts in the beginning of the Boast Busters adaptation are early signs that he's the descendant of King Sombra, and currently holds all of his power.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Pinkie Pie, even more so than in the show itself.
- Also Rainbow Dash shows shades of this from time to time.
- CELESTIA of all ponies has shades of this too.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Sweetie Belle seems to have a crush on Spike, and later after an Accidental Kiss during "A Dog and Pony Show", Applejack seems to have feelings for him as well.
- Domestic Abuse: Angel Bunny towards Fluttershy.
- Epic Fail: Apple Bloom's attempt to help with Applebucking Season once caused all of Sweet Apple Acres to burn down.
- Hollywood Genetics: Trixie and Snails are descendents of King Sombra.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Sweetie Belle. She gets Cthulhu's autograph and apparently has Freddy Fazbear band-aids for starters.
- Noodle Incident: Might tie in with Epic Fail above, but exactly what did Apple Bloom do to the apples she harvested to make them strong enough to destroy trees?
- Not Hyperbole: When Applejack threatened to "kick yer (Fluttershy's) little yellow ass right into next winter." if she didn't take care of her apples. She makes good on her promise right after she finds out that Fluttershy fed them to the Parasprites and kicks her straight into the Winter Wrap Up episode.
- Power Perversion Potential: While Celestia is out of Canterlot, she leaves her sister in charge. Luna quickly starts abusing her authority, making it illegal for one of the nobles to wear pants.Walk around without pants? asked Fancypants. He looked down at his freshly pressed pants. I havent done that since college He smiled and shrugged. Oh well, youre the Princess!Luna watched as Fancypants removed his trousers. I love this job she muttered, taking another drink.
- Really Gets Around: Once again, Rainbow Dash.
- Schoolyard Bully All Grown Up: Fluttershy. To the point where when her former victim Gilda sees her for the first time in years, she's still outright TERRIFIED of her.
- Shout-Out: This story gets a lot, mostly courtesy of Pinkie.
- Wham Line: Trixie, to Snails: "Thanks for trying to help, little brother."