Poor Lisa's life is hell itself. Her mother left her when she was eight years old, and her father Jack started abusing her: throwing out all of her clothes and possessions and burning them, forcing her to live in a cupboard under the stairs, making her to eat dog food, and brainwashing her into believing that nobody cared about her. Eventually, on her eleventh birthday, Lisa loses the will to live, and tries to commit suicide, but is found by a neighbor and taken to the hospital, then to a new home with the Simpsons. But Jack isn't going to forgive her for putting him in jail...
It was available on the Simpsons Realities fan archive prior to the site's deletion, but a mirror can be found here courtesy of the Wayback Machine.
- Abusive Parents: Jack.
- Adult Fear: Lisa's kidnapping.
- The Alcoholic: Jack again.
- Alliterative Name: Stephanie Stanway, Lisa's nurse.
- Alternate Universe
- Cruel Mercy: Lisa decides to leave Jack alive instead of killing him, so he can brought to task for what he did to her and her mother.
- Driven to Suicide: Which becomes a Happily Failed Suicide.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Lisa and Stephanie.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Bart.
- Kids Are Cruel: In addition to the abuse she suffers from Jack, Lisa is bullied at school. Bart also plays a prank on her, but regrets it and makes amends by buying her a new saxophone.
- Missing Mom: It's later revealed that Jack murdered her.
- Your Cheating Heart: Lisa's mother had an affair with Marge's brother, and produced Lisa as a result.