Light And Dark DEUX: The New Adventures Of Dark Soichiro by D'ark Torgam'i is a Death Note Troll Fic, which is a Fan Sequel to Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami by D'arkYagam'i. This sequel has Soichiro lose his memory bomb, and remember that he is Dark Yagami. Upon this, the timeline changes, leading to a new set of adventures.
There is also a Dramatic Reading/MST performed by Lord Starfish, which D'ark Torgam'i himself joined from Part 5 onwards.
There is also a side story named BLUDHAVEN: Hau Blud Becumed NuBlud, which focuses on Blud and his transformation into the NuBlud form he takes in the main story. It has it's own Lord Starfish Dramatic Reading, along with commentaries, which are the Skype sessions between Lord Starfish and D'ark Torgam'i used to make the reading, completely uncut.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Background Music: Despite being a work of writing, it incorporates music via Soundtrack Notes, shortened to S/N, which give a piece of music to play. Lord Starfish plays these during the Dramatic Readings.
- Crossover: Various other Troll Fics are mixed with Dark Yagami, with the description advertising the presence of Awesome de Britannia, and Enoby.
- DVD Commentary: Upon the author joining Lord Starfish's dramatic reading, he provides information on the story at times, explaining some of the things that inspired certain scenes, among other details.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Completely defied with Blud in Lord Starfish's dramatic reading, who goes from having a Christian Bale Batman-esque voice in Light and Dark The Adventures of Dark Yagami, to sounding like Pinkie Pie here. This was not a planned change however, and it simply came about due to Nimbus being unable to do a "deep scary shinigami-voice" and so opted to go in the completely different direction, which Lord Starfish demanded then become Blud's permanent voice due to what a hilariously perfect impersonation it was.
- For Want of a Nail: As said above, the timeline completely changes upon Soichiro's memory bomb being removed.
- Interactive Narrator: At times, when the characters need help, they go and meet up with the author, and ask him for help.
- One-Winged Angel: At the end of Bludhaven, God uses one. Specifically, he turns into Godot.
- The Power of Rock: The former Shinigami King named Buytt has this power, by using the two F-ckslayers he has for horns, and demonstrates this by singing the 'Deathclock Feem' with lyrics more related to the story.
- Recursive Fanfiction: The story is a fanfic of another fanfic.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Intentionaly done. The author has joked that there are no typos, and that this is a new English language that he's invented.
- Sometimes parodied in-story by writing out lines that look like typos, but then the narration clarifies that it actually wasn't. An example being in the side-story Bludhaven, where Blud is caught in a "coke-hold"... Which turns out to be Rem attempting to strangle him by shoving Coca Cola down his throat.
- Running Gag: Any time a person would use 'two', or any of it's homophones, 'DEUX' is written instead, even in composite words, leading to words such as 'inDEUX', 'DEUXwards' and 'DEUXgether'
- Take That!: One to DeviantArt, which is said to actually be DevLantart, a site inhabited by 'freeks' who make 'krappy art'. It is also said that the site was invented to feed souls to DevL.
- Troll Fic
- Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma: Chapter 6. Thereareabsolutelynospacesintheentirechapterthusmakingthewholethingverydifficulttoread.
- Bludhaven's 6th chapter also has this trope, when the Angelroids are destroyed and go on a huge, incomprehensible tangent that seems to have been inspired by The Legund Of Lik.
- Your Soul Is Mine!: The purpose of DevLantart is to steal souls for DevL.