What do you get when the organization that's supposed to protect humanity ends up having a child as a master? Especially one who is from another world and is adopted by an Assassin? You get a collection of warm and fluffy, cold and foreboding - but mainly just a lot of fun. These are the stories of maybe one of the most unusual families to ever exist. Just try not to piss them off.
This story is a collection of short stories detailing the daily life of 8-year-old Harry Potter with his newfound family and friends in Chaldea, all while trying to save the world.
Harry's Family of Chaldea provides examples of:
- A Child Shall Lead Them: Harry is the 8-year-old Master of Chaldea.
- Affectionate Nickname: Mata Hari calls Harry schatje, meaning "little treasure" in Dutch.
- Artoria Alter is called 'Altoria', and Jack the Ripper is always referred to as 'Jackie'.
- Bittersweet Ending: In a non-canon omake, The Grand Order has ended and humanity is saved, but Harry's family fades away after Chaldea is shut down. Luckily, he gets taken to Japan where he is adopted by Shiki Ryougi, who regains her memories of her time with him.
- Children Raise You: Dantes has to confront his various insecurities in order to be the dad Harry sees in him.
- Happily Adopted: Harry is perfectly fine with Mata Hari and Dantes as his parents.
- "Not So Different" Remark: When Jackie was summoned, she immediately realized her little Master was a neglected, unloved child and took him under her wing.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Due to Harry being so completely alike to her, Jackie avoids her normal habit of treating her master as a parental figure and treats him more like a sibling.