A God-Mode Sue fic written by wizardpower, Harry Potter and Lord of Zenth Mage begins with Voldemort entering the Dursleys' house and trying to force Harry to become his lieutenant. They duel, and Harry effortlessly defeats him, making the Dark Lord 'cry like a little girl'.
This work provides examples of:
- A Child Shall Lead Them: Harry, a boy in his fifth year at Hogwarts, takes command of the NATO note military base.
- Big Good: What Harry is supposed to be.
- Cool Horse: Blaze, who is telepathic and omnilingual.Anko Khan made a sharp whistle. Everything seemed quite for a moment before there was a whoosh and a red blur in front of them. When the blur stop Harry's eyebrows shot up at the sight before him. There just in front of Anko Khan was a majestic looking horse. It was bright red from the tip of its nose to the end of its tail. It was probably seven feet high with strong muscles.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Pretty much every fight Harry has. The author literally describes him as 'invincible'.
- Taken Up to Eleven in Chapter 14, where Harry singlehandedly defeats 50 Death Eaters mounted on 20 dragons.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Harry magically chokes Mei and Rupa in revenge for...having him pushed into a pool fully clothed.
- Gorn: The dragon battle in Chapter 14.Harry waved his hands in circle in front of him. A swirl of wind appeared around him, swirling every raindrops with it. It became more and more violent, and finally, it exploded outward with a booming sound. The explosion wave sped toward the aerial enemies. The enemies tried to retreat hastily, but were too late as thousands of frozen raindrops pierced through their entire bodies. Their entire bodies looked like battered fishing nets when the blast ended. Not even dragons escaped the blast. Their usual thick, impenetrable skins were covered in blood. Their eyes were also missing from their sockets. They were roaring painfully while flying around blindly.A fresh round of rain began to fall again. The rain took the remaining of the death eaters and their brooms with it to the ground. It was like a rain of blood was raining down around the train. Harry pushed out his hands to the direction where the dragons were. A thick air force blasted out of his hands and slammed at every injured dragon. The dragons roared final cries before bursting from inside out. Blood and tiny pieces of flesh and bones spray over the area like a shower of red paint. Some pieces of bones sank deep into nearby trees and the train outer layer. A few even cracked the window glasses, making the occupants inside screamed in terror.
- Knife Nut: Rajig is once described as 'that one with too much daggers on him'.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Mei offers Harry her knowledge of "Acrobatic for Swords fighting, the knowledge of Literature and Arts of major languages, and the Arts of Dancing".
Everyone was listening at him with wide eyes and open mouths when he finished. Harry didn't know what parts made them to be in such state. The part where he duel with the dark lord in his fourth year, or the part where he stormed in the ministry of magic, or the part where he fight a full grown basilik, or the part where he drove away the dark lord without a wand in his first year, or the part where he sneak into the kitchen at night, he was not sure.
- Used again in Chapter 7, when Harry is describing his life.
- Male Gaze: Played disturbingly straight. For example, in Chapter 14, Harry gropes Bellatrix and talks about her sexual characteristics like she's livestock.
- Mighty Whitey: The Asian and goblin characters basically only exist to show off how awesomely powerful how Harry is.
- Only Sane Girl: Hermione- despite being degraded into an education fanatic- is the only character to even vaguely resemble her canon portrayal or be disturbed by Harry becoming a Physical God.
- Orphan's Ordeal: Mei."I have been living with grandpa since my parents went missing just after my birth. Their mysterious disappearance is still unknown to this day. I only wish I can meet them, talk to them, and feel them for once in my life."
- Rouge Angles of Satin: "Harry was now eager to learn a way to torture the ferret boy Malfoy slimmy git."
- Shining City: The City. Bonus points in that its central palace is made entirely of gold.
- Slave Race: The Dementors, who were enslaved by the Ministry and sent to guard Azkaban. (Except they're really called the Toppers. And they're humans rendered soulless by a blood curse. And they don't really feed on people's souls, they just 'send the souls to the soul realm' in the hope that one of them will be able to lift the curse. And they're not affected by the Patronus spell.)
- Sophisticated as Hell: Harry's speech to the Ministry."WHAT? IT'S BEEN CENTURIES! WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN YOU FOOLS WERE THINKING? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN? DON'T YOU HAVE AT LEAST A TINY BIT OF FEELING FOR THE TOPPERS? DO YOU NOT THINK OF HOW MUCH THEY MIGHT BE SUFFERING? DAMN IT! DAMN YOU ALL! I'LL TEAR DOWN THE WHOLE MINISTRY AS SOON AS I'M DONE WITH THE TOPPERS! DAMN IT! I'M ASHAMED TO BE A CITIZEN OF YOUR PETTY MINISTRY! YOU EGO CENTERED, UNBALANCED PIECE OF SHITS!"
- Superpowerful Genetics: Only 'a certain race' can do mind-throbbing.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: Rupa's.A moment later he opened his eyes hesitantly and was immediately drawn to a pair of deep ocean blue eyes. He didn't try to take off his eyes. Instead he stared deep into the beautiful eyes that were peering at him intently from under thick eyelashes. Harry was sure that he had seen different emotions were flashing at those blue eyes at high speed though he could put his finger on what they are. He felt like his entire life and his very soul were thoroughly examined and were being accepted by those deep blue eyes.