Ignorance is never bliss and it can cost you. Their ignorance almost cost us Equestria. But I saw the signs, I saw the enemy. But no one would listen. My so called "Friends" never stuck by my side as I tried to warn them of the threat to our very lives loomed over us. Instead they sided with her. Yet, whenever I can't be bothered to help them they always assume the worst or I'm just a bad friend. I'm done being a pawn, I'm done with these friendship lessons. I'm done with Equestria.
And that's how it started. A journey not for the faint of heart. A journey about duty and honor, love and friendship, Victory and defeat. In a world's darkest hour she will rise to help four friends reclaim their home. Let's get started.
Final Fantasy XV: Twilight Elysium contains examples of:
- Broken Pedestal: Princess Celestia and the rest of her friends for Twilight.
- Rainbow Dash for Scootaloo.
- Break the Haughty: The Element of Loyalty promises this in Rainbow's near future.
- Ignorance Is Bliss: Celestia's philosophy to war. It's so bad that the Royal Guards are unwilling to kill.
- Celestia herself is a victim of her own beliefs because she is ignorant that she has fostered a nation that is incapable of defending itself from a violent invasion, which is looking like a very real possibility now.
- Lack of Empathy : Celestia barely batted a eye when Lunafreya was killed and merely tried to use it as "logical reason" for why Twilight should submit to being mindwiped into complience. this backfires spectacularly.
- Magic Knight: Twilight becomes an immensely powerful one on Eos. Her presence can shift entire battles in the favor of the side she is fighting for.
- Mind Rape: What Celestia plans to do this to Twilight to get her back on her side as fast as possible.
- This is really Celestia's standard mode of behavior when things don't go her way because she threatens to do the exact same thing to Sunset Shimmer.
- Never My Fault: Rainbow refuses to take any kind of responsibility for what happened at the wedding, instead opting to blame Twilight for what happened.
- The Red Baron: Twilight gains a reputation in Eos as the "Sorceress of Nifilhem."
- Seven Deadly Sins: The main cast of Equestria mostly represents one of these.
- Envy: Shining Armor's of Twilight is his entire motivation.
- Greed: Though Rarity did feel terrible for what happened after the failed wedding initially, when Photo Finish shows up and buys a dress she made in grief for an exorbitant price, Rarity becomes totally dismissive of anything not involving the Boutique.
- Lust: Chrysalis is of the "for power" variety.
- Pride: Rainbow's life has been pretty great since Twilight left, as a result she feels entirely justified in washing her hooves of any responsibility she had to anyone.
- Sloth: Princess Celestia believes that war is never the answer even when your enemy is able and willing to. This is a lazy and dangerous philosophy to have as it leaves the ruler unable to repel invaders.
- Wrath: Twofold.
- Fluttershy isn't as extreme as other examples, but since it's Fluttershy it's still worth noting. Her kindness hasn't changed but her patience isn't what it used to be.
- Spike has grown up and is using Celestia to find Twilight after which, he intends to betray her to reunite with Twilight.
- Stepford Smiler: Pinkamena asks Pinkie if she could accept a world where Twilight was one of these. The fact that Pinkie doesn't really have a proper answer, speaks volumes.
- Year Outside, Hour Inside: Time between Eos and Equestria is not like time between Equestria and CHS. A month may pass in Equestria, but in Eos, that same month, is a year.