The story starts after the final battle ends. The girls are learning to deal with their new disabilities: Itsuki's still mute but she also can't smell now, Fu needs a pair of glasses, Karin's blind, mute, and can't feel an arm and leg, and Togo has an ulcer. Yuna, however, is in a coma. The girls are preparing for a play but are worried that she won't come out of her coma in time. Eventually she does.
This fanfic provides example of:
- Alternate Universe Fic: The characters keep their disabilities after the end of the first season.
- Career-Ending Injury: Subverted. Losing her voice kills Itsuki's ability to sing, but she finds other ways to make music.
- Disabled in the Adaptation: The Hero Club learns to live with their disabilities rather than their body's being fixed (or as shown in the second season, recreated) by Shinju-sama.
- Fix Fic: The story fixes the first season's controversial ending by having the girls learn to live with their disabilities, rather than reversing them.
- No Name Given: Yuna's temporary replacement in the play is not referred to by name. She's just "the first year".
- Speech Impediment: Yuna stutters due to damage she received to her brain.