Cyrill discovers on a night six trolls in a cave (the dancestors), who seem to be made out of ice. Since a certain Camorpheon cursed them, they live in the cave together, because they didn't unfriend eachother. Vihnie predicts that about six nights, Cyrill would be facing the same fate unless she manages her friends not to like her anymore.
This work shows examples of:
- Butt-Monkey: Alleph seems to be suffering the most (having his eye slashed out by Cyrill, and having to live with a robotic one instead for the rest of his (long) life), but Morson and Ollapa also take a fair part (Cyrill got Morson crying and stole money). Virtually everyone who is unfriended by Cyrill. And the dancestors of course, being locked in the cave.
- Deadpan Snarker: What Cyrill turns into.She noticed that she had been developing some style of speech that made her sound incredibly bitchy.
- The Determinator: Cyrill, but her friends seem to be this too.Cyrill deactivated the doorbell, but they just knocked instead. And when she decorated her door with barbed wire, they knocked on her windows, leading her to closing the curtains.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Alleph on the fanfic art. Justified since the base body the author uses for male and female is apparently almost the same.
- Eye Scream: Cyrill slashed her weapon through Alleph's eye, making him temporal half-blind.
- Good Powers, Bad People: Cyrill uses her creativity to insult Ellata.For once in her life, Cyrill was kind of happy with her creative gift.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: The real reason why the dancestors cursed Cyrill: they got tired talking with each other after a sweep.
- Motivational Lie: The dancestors have lied about cursing Cyrill. It only affected them.
- Running Away to Cry: Morson.
- Shout-Out: The bolded words are one to Puella Magi Madoka Magica's episode names (the translation of them, that is). They're not in the correct order, though.