Craziness, Candy, Jedi Knights and WHAT! is a fanfiction by Do A Barrel Roll on Fanfiction.net. It starts when Wolf, inspired by Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, brings many characters from the Star Wars franchise to live in a mansion (entitled Wolf's Home for Fictional Characters) with her. Later, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings characters join them. Throw in a few devious plots to take over the universe, Guitar Hero marathons, and shopping trips, and Hilarity Ensues.
And yes, it is really, really random.
Wolf does not own the following tropes:
- Author Avatar: Wolf, who in spite of the odd name is a teen-aged girl.
- Butt-Monkey: Palpatine. Wolf despises him, so therefore the universe does as well.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Starting in chapter two for Palpatine. He's dropped in a pool of sharks... with laser beams attached to their heads.
- Curse Cut Short: Luke, mentally, in the second chapter.Luke: SON OF A-Darth Vader: I wouldn't call me that, Son. You'd be insulting your father AND your grandmother.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Wolf has a litany for Palpatine. Palpy, Palpy-cakes, Palpy-lemon-limey-poo...
- Noodle Incident: Why Wolf was banned by her parents from all sugar and caffeine.
- Noodle Implements: It had something to do with cabbage, duct tape, and a rabid raccoon.
- Security Cling: In the first chapter, Han Solo of all people is so startled by Wolf appearing for the first time that he leaps into Boba Fett's arms. It...devolves quickly.
- Take That!:Luke: Father, why don't you just turn back to the light side?
Darth Vader: Yeah right, Son! That'll happen as soon as the Cubs win the World Series!
- Tomato in the Mirror: Mild example from the second chapter, when Wolf tells all the characters she's just brought to Wolf's Home for Fictional Characters that they are in fact fictional. Their horrified reactions is Played for Laughs, and any potential angst from this revelation is forgotten.