The sixth Dead or Alive Tournament is about to be held, and with DOATEC being part of a new sinster scheme, And so Maria "Captain America" Vincennes takes this opportunity to enable her and the rest of SHIELD Team Seven to infiltrate the tournament and gain valuable intel on whatever is being planned. But will the Super Soldier and her allies be able to survive some of the deadliest and most determined martial artists in all of Coreline? Let alone get the information they need?
Currently under construction. Please add tropes as you see them!
This story has the following Tropes:
- The Infiltration: Maria Vincennes and Maya join the tournament as fighters to give Fujiko a chance to get the needed information.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: The climactic fight of the story has Goro giving one to Maria-one that is so punishing that she seriously thinks for a second of just letting him finish her off from the pain before summing a Heroic Second Wind.
- Not Just a Tournament: This latest tournament is being held so that DOATEC can analyze all of the fighting moves being used and transfer tham to their army of Kasumi clones.
- Oh, Crap!: Everybody's reaction when they learn that DOATEC has resumed Project Alpha, and is mass-producing clones of Kasumi armed with the techniques of some of the greatest fighters in the world and enhanced with the Super Soldier Serum.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: In-Universe-both Goro and Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat Fictions) are desperately reminded by Maya that the Dead Or Alive Tournament rules does not allows Fatalities when Goro looks like he's going to pull one off on Maria (at Sub-Zero's insistence and his own anger at Maria's toughness).