The main character is Rai from the Code Geass Visual Novel Code Geass: Lost Colors for the PS2 and PSP. Who has lost his memories, and now finds himself having to regain them, all the while getting caught up in a conflict that will change not just his world. But those around him as well.
Has its own Wikia page which is in process of being expanded to include much information about the Rai of the Revolution Code Geass universe.
The fic has not updated since May 2015, and as such is presumed dead.
This fic contains examples of the following tropes, in addition to those already present in the source material:
- The Atoner: What Rai is after he starts to learn more of the things that Marcus made him do in his past.
- Berserk Button: Marcus generally is a one for Rai himself.
- Big-Bad Ensemble: Not only is Charles and Britannia a threat, but also Marcus Rai's ex Evil Mentor poses a threat as well.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Rai to Kallen, understandable due to being taught to supress his feelings.
- Chaste Hero: What Rai is in general due to not getting Black Knight members teasing about him and Kallen, justified due to being raised by someone like Marcus.
- Card-Carrying Villain: What Marcus is, he doesn't care about things like morality, all he cares about is creating chaos in the world.
- Continuity Reboot: What the author of the fic is currently planning to do, due to being not happy with how the current version turned out.
- The Corrupter: What Marcus was to Rai in his past, and trying to do so again now he has no memories is make him evil.
- Evil Mentor: What Marcus served as to Rai in his backstory, along with others as well.
- It's Personal: Rai with Marcus due to the latter killing his family.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: At the start of the story Rai has no memories.
- Meaningful Name: Rai's name in Japanese tends to mean thunder, lighting and lastly but most commonly trust. It's also somewhat a short form of the Spanish name Raimundo, which means protecting hands. According to Code Geass wiki it is somewhat derived on how the word Liar is written in Japanese.
- Revenge Before Reason: Rai falls into this whenever he has to go up against Marcus. Considering he Killed his mother and most of his family it's understandable.
- Ship Tease: Quite a bit between Rai and Kallen at times. Everyone Can See It except Rai.
- Stepford Snarker: Rai is this to hide the fact that he feels a huge amount of guilt for blowing up a city and doing other acts under Marcus in his past.
- Two Roads Before You: The early chapters play as Rai has to make a choice that affect him and the story as a whole.
- This Is Something He's Got to Do Himself: What Rai feels about taking down Marcus. He's called out on it a few times by other characters.
- You Are Not Alone: Rai's friends regularly tell him that he doesn't have to confront Marcus on his own.