For over a year now, Constance "Clash" Montgomery has been a dedicated groupie towards The Misfits. Her fangirlism originally started as a way of besting her cousin Video, but months of being looked down upon has since warped her feelings towards her once-beloved band. Their recent betrayal has hurt her the most, even more than when they added in a fourth member without even glancing her way. Now, Clash is out to destroy the group from within and finally get the respect she deserves.
Clash's Revolt can be read on this website.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Clash has the potential to be a great musician, but she's never put her heart into practicing.
- Broken Pedestal: Clash once adored The Misfits but their poor treatment of her has caused her admiration to expire.
- Clashing Cousins: Clash has always held a disdain for her older cousin Video but it's over time boiled into a deep-rooted resentment. Clash hates how Video has always been better and more successful than her.
- Missing Mom: Clash's mother died when she was young, leaving her father to raise her. As a result of this, he spoiled her rotten and turned her into a Daddy's Girl.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Clash's nickname stems from toddlerhood and, as a result, even her family uses it.