If Ben thought his life was crazy before, now he finds himself in the middle of a war between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. But maybe, just maybe, Ben is the one who can make all the difference.
This was the original fic; the author intended the story to consist of three volumes, but the story was discontinued and is now in the process of a remake. The reason for this is that the original story fell victim to a form of Executive Meddling: Bigby, under pressure from one of his beta readers, had unwisely put the possibility of a harem route to a vote among readers, a decision he deeply regretted later on. The remake, which can be read here, is a Fix Fic that will feature a monogamous pairing between Ben and Harribel and is also crossing over with The Incredible Muffin's Unlimited Justice - Part 2.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Aborted Arc: As said above, the author originally intended to write three volumes for the crossover, but later decided to discontinue it and remake it entirely. For example; the Loly's Revenge arc (featuring Loly recruiting Baraggan's Fraccion to kill Ben Tennyson to avenge Sosuke Aizen) never reached its conclusion due to Bigby decided to revamp the story. Another unresolved matter is Soul Society considering Ben a greater threat than Aizen and the hero's plan to transform Hollows into Arrancars.
- A Day in the Limelight: In the original, each member of Ben's harem had at least one chapter of them going on a date with the Ultimatrix bearing hero, further developing their relationship.
- Always Someone Better:
- Baraggan wanted to prove that Ben Tennyson was no match for his Fraccion. This didn't go as planned.
- Toshiro Hitsugaya's ice powers were ineffective on Ben while the latter was NRG. It really pisses him off.
- Ben Tennyson was able to defeat Sosuke Aizen, a man nobody in the Gotei 13 not even Captain Yamamoto could defeat.
- Awesomeness by Analysis
- Badass Crew: Ben, Kevin, Gwen, and their Arrancar allies.
- Balanced Harem: Ben is equally devoted to each of his Arrancar girls, who are [[True Companions]] and happy with sharing him.
- Befriending the Enemy:
- Beware the Nice Ones: Nelliel might be cute and bubbly (both before and after returning to her true form), but get her mad, and my God help you!
- Big Bad: Sosuke Aizen was the main antagonist in Volume I, while Loly was considered to be the main antagonist of Volume II.
- Big Brother Instinct: Ben was like this towards Nelliel (who was Nel at the time) while she was in her child form.
- Beach Episode: The final chapter of volume I.
- Blow You Away: In the third chapter of the original, Ben fights Avirama as Terraspin, which proves to be effective.
- Christmas Special: Bleach: An Ultimate Alien Christmas.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Alien X rips Aizen a new one.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Ben subjects Aizen to a Cool and Unusual Punishment—using Alien X to strip Aizen of his powers—and intends to leave it at that. Unfortunately (or fortunately), Gin Ichimaru has other ideas.
- Harem Genre: After the war.
- HeelFace Turn: With his distinct ability to make a friend out of almost anyone, even former villains, Ben was able to recruit several Arrancars including three of the strongest Espada in helping him fight in the war against Aizen. From Tia Harribel and her Fraccion to Coyote Starrk and Lilynette Gingerback.
- Lingerie Scene: See Ms.Fanservice.
- Ms. Fanservice: The majority of female characters in the story, especially Tia Harribel. She's easily the most shameless of the Arrancar girls, due to her penchant for strutting around in skimpy outfits.
- Teacher/Student Romance
- The Dreaded: Despite Ben defeated Soul Society's number 1 enemy at the time, Central 46 considered Ben Tennyson to be an even greater threat to the point the Soul King declares his Ultimatrix should be destroyed. Due to the discontinuation of the story, the matter was unresolved.
- True Companions: This is one of Ben's most appealing traits that has made his Tia, Nelliel, Sung-Sun, Mila-Rose and Apacci love him and a formidable group.
- Unwanted Harem: Subverted in the original, while Ben was originally uncomfortable with having a large number of hot women attracted to him, but eventually learned to embrace it. See Christmas Special.