It focuses on Lincoln, making them a special breakfast for their birthday: namely, a stack of pancakes with treats in it.
After he makes the breakfast, the twins begin arguing (starting with Lana calling Lola fat), which makes Lincoln sad, but they tell him that he shouldn't expect them to stop fighting just because it's their birthday, and he cheers up.
Birthday Breakfast provides examples of
- Big "WHY?!": When Lincoln is feeling down about the twins fighting, he moans, "Whyyyyy?".
- Birthday Episode: This fanfic is about the twins' sixth birthday.
- Death Glare: Lola glares at Lana for calling her fat.
- Department of Redundancy Department: The twins are referred to as "the two twins" at one point.
- Less Embarrassing Term: When Lola calls Lana fat, she replies that only "girly-girls" get fat, and girls like her get "pudgy".
- Not a Morning Person: The twins are both stumbling and yawning when they go downstairs, and their eyes are described as tired.
- Not So Above It All: Apparently, Lola, despite being all snobby, once went a week without changing her underwear.
- Prayer Is a Last Resort: Lincoln tries shouting the twins' names to stop their fight but they don't pay any attention, he considers physically pulling them apart but is afraid of hurting one or both of them, so instead he just prays that they'd give up.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: Lincoln chants, "stir" and "whip" to himself while stirring the batter.
- Say My Name: Lincoln tries shouting, "Lola!" or "Lana!" to break the fight.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Lana says, "After you, prissy pants", to which Lola replies, "Why thank you, snot breath."
- Speak in Unison: The twins say, "Good morning," in unison to Lincoln, then later they say, "Sure!" in unison when he tells them to eat breakfast.
- Supreme Chef: The fanfic explains that living with twelve other people taught Lincoln many skills that other boys his age wouldn't know, including cooking a number of different recipes.
- Sweet Tooth: Exploited. Lincoln knows the twins both love sugar, so he makes a sweet breakfast that he knows would please them both.
- You Are Fat: Lana starts the fight by telling Lola that she's getting fat and so shouldn't have breakfast.