Heather has become 50 feet tall thanks to events after her cameo on Revenge of the Island because of the amble amounts of radiation. Cut off from most of the world and keeping this secret, Heather starts to form an unlikely friendship with Cody on-line, who reached out to her. But then she can't limit her human interaction to a computer screen and decides to show him the truth.
The story is on hold.
This story has examples of:
- A-Cup Angst: Heather encourages this in Dakota while modeling a smaller bikini. Dakota notes that the giantess already had 'building sized breasts'. Wearing a tiny swimsuit was just pushing it.
- Amazon Chaser: Cody is falling for Heather, while Sam is still dating Dakota.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Exactly What It Says on the Tin, with Heather as the giantess.
- During a game they have to make Heather feel a little more in control like er old self again, they play hide and seek. With Heather acting as the menacing giant uprooting trees and chasing Cody down.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Cody is one of the few people that treat Heather as a person, and not a monster, after her transformation, making her to start falling for him.
- Big Breast Pride: Heather, despite her breasts still being small relative to her proportions, is proud of how literally gigantic they have become.
- Birds of a Feather: Heather, Ezekiel and Dakota have become close friends, due to him being a former mutate and the females still being giant, powerful mutants.
- Blessed with Suck: Heather is the biggest, strongest creature on Earth, but she can't even leave her new home without causing a panic, and is totally dependent of her caretakers.
- Body Horror: Heather's description of her transformation; it was a very painful, scary process.
- Cassandra Truth: Izzy is trusted with the secrecy of Heather's mutation because everyone knows she's a Crazy Awesome girl who, in Cody's words, makes Daffy Duck to look restrained and reasonable in comparison, so nobody will believe her if she blabs about a giantess.
- Covered in Kisses: Well more like covered in 'kiss'. When Heather kisses Cody after he flatters her with a stream of compliments, her lips are big enough to cover his entire face all at once. Not that he minds.
- Cowardly Lion: While Cody is quite afraid of Heather at first, and stays wary of her size and power, he is noted as being much braver than most people, interacting with Heather on a personal level without fainting or running away.
- Hulk Speak: Dakota; subverted as she only speaks like this to tease Heather. When they're not mock-arguing, she speaks normally.
- Odd Friendship: Cody and Sam are the only relatively normal guys in a group that includes a giantess, a mutated girl, a former-mutated guy, a girl who Speaks Fluent Animal, and Izzy.
- Friend to All Living Things: Dawn; that's one of the reasons she's friends with Dakota, Ezekiel and Heather, as she can show them honest kindness that they all truly appreciate.
- Male Gaze: While sitting on one of Heather's shoulders Cody can't help but seeing Heathers chest whenever he looks down. However he notes that with her new growth, her breasts are now the biggest breasts in the world, are larger than anyone, and so big he could dive into her cleavage no problem.
- The So-Called Coward: As noted in Cowardly Lion, Cody can take Heather's condition much better than most so-called brave, tough guys.
- Stripperific: Heather is now so tall, that the only clothing she can really wear anymore is a bikini with a 'lot' of X's before the L.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: Up to Eleven with Cody and Heather; also, Sam and Dakota.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Heather, as a result of being transformed into a giantess; she realizes that her old bossy, aggressive self would make her downright scary now, so she must keep her temper on hold and be very careful and nice with the few people willing to interact with her.
- Toxic Waste Can Do Anything: Just like Dakota, Heather got transformed because of exposition to the toxic waste in Wawanakwa.
- Vitriolic Best Friends: Heather and Dakota bicker and argue a lot, but it's revealed that they both enjoy it, seeing it as playful banter.