For another fic by the same author, see Anyone.
This fanfiction contains examples of:
- Adult Fear: The threat of Quirk traffickers is brought up early on when Izuku learns Uraraka is living in an apartment alone. She mentions her parents were worried about the possibility as well and promises she's being careful. She narrowly escapes a kidnapping attempt after the Sport Festival while on her way to visit her parents.
- All Your Powers Combined: Izuku can freely swap and combine the Quirks he uses at any given time. Occasionally, certain combinations are used in conjunction so frequently they fuse into a single Quirk. Air Pressure is one such combined Quirk.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: The Shirubakumo family all have spider-based Mutation Quirks.
- In Spite of a Nail: Despite the parallels that All Might sees between Izuku and All For One, Izuku is still offered One For All. Multiple times. After an extended Trauma Conga Line for both Izuku and All Might, Izuku finally accepts and becomes the Ninth Holder just in time to stop a group of terrorists from escaping I-Island.
- Negated Momentof Awesome: During the forest camp attack, Izuku not only defeats Muscular and saves Kouta like in canon - he also singlehandedly fights the every member of the League while allowing Tokoyami to escape! Unfortunately, the arrival of All For One singled the fight's end, damning Izuku to a brief but emotionally upsetting captivity with cost of almost all of his Quirks being stolen from the supervillain.
- Oh, Crap!: Dabi has this reaction right after Izuku steals his fire quirk during the League's attempts to capture Izuku, prompting a brief Screw This, I'm Outta Here!.
- Power Parasite: One of the core abilities of Izuku's original Quirk. His main use of it is accepting donations from people with Quirks that are incompatible with their bodies or otherwise ruining their lives. He has used it a few times to depower villains, most notably the USJ Nomu and Stain. It comes in especially handy when Izuku accepts One For All, allowing him to skip the adjustment period and jump right back into action.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Izuku acknowledges the existence of laws regarding Quirk use without a license. He just completely ignores them when lives need saving.
- Super Empowering: One of the core abilities of Izuku's original Quirk. He seldom uses it, due to the possibility of brain damage to the recipient if they aren't compatible with the quirk.