Caught in a time loop and repeating the same six months for many times she finally decides to change her approach on the situation to try to stop the cycling.
And Around Again A Cinderella Phenomenon Tale provides examples of:
- Abusive Parents: Hildyr is that, just like in cannon.
- Batman Gambit: Hildyr did that one. She struck a deal with Chaos, which is the reason time keeps resetting.
- Deal with the Devil: In this case Chaos. Hildyr makes a deal with Chaos, which allowed her to enter the Tenebrarum in a stasis and get a chance to get released by Lucette. The deal is also the reason why time keeps cycling.
- Exact Words: This is what gets Lucette out of her deal with Myth.
- "Groundhog Day" Loop: This happens to Lucette, when she repeats every six months over and over again. It only starts to change when she gets pregnant in the end of one cycle and doesn't physically reset. This also points her to the first hint about 'why' the cycling happnes in the first place.
- In the Blood: Mythros thinks that about Lucette when she fools him about her intentions by acting like her mother.
- Magically Binding Contract: The promises between witches and fairies. These contracts even surive the resetting so both parts can remember the deal struck.
- Mama Bear: Lucette really kicks off her commitment to breaking the cycle when she notices that it -if it continues- may earse her then unborn child.