Shirou died. Before even summoning Saber. No biggie, cause Rin revives him, right? Wrong! And now he is reborn as Sansa in the world of Westeros.
After Fate/Zero, Saber was not summoned in the 5th Holy Grail War. And now he is reborn in Westeros.... wait a minute! HE!!!???
Poor Mordred. Born of incest between brother & sister and not able to succeed the throne of Camelot. And now she is born of incest again in the world of Westeros...What is wrong with this world!!!???
A humorous take on what happen if FSN Mordred, Shirou and Arturia ends up in Westeros after their deaths at certain points in their lives. Featuring a Gender Bent Shirou and Arturia.
This story contains examples of:
- A-Cup Angst: Arya has this especially compared to Sansa who states that she's almost Sakura's sizenote . Sansa actually cooks meals that are supposed to help Arya grow both vertically as well as womanly, but is one of those people incapable of putting on weight.
- Adaptational Heroism: Joffrey of all people. While still a Spoiled Brat, Mordred's tough lessons throughout his childhood have tempered his crueler nature and made him more honorable and reasonable (though it's admitted that she can only do so much). Shown best when he spares Ned Stark's life after the murder of Robert and sends him and his men back to the North without injury, outright stating his sister's influence as part of the reason he's still alive.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Mordred often insults, whether good-naturedly or not, her fellow Baratheons and Lannisters and doesn't hesitate to make her less than stellar opinions of them known. They in turn are often at wits end about her and give as good as they get with the insults. At the end of the day, however, it's clear she cares for them (such as keeping Robert in fighting shape, treating Tyrion like a human being, and attempting to make Joffrey a passable human being) and they for her. Even despite her disgust for Cersei and Jamie's incest, she still loves them (though that won't stop her from doing everything she can to keep them apart, to Cersei's annoyance, though even Cersei still loves her despite it all). Even Tywin is fond enough of her to pay out an enormous dowry sum for her wedding and to set her up comfortably after her marriage, despite their outright antagonistic relationship, and Mordred gifts him one of the first three incredibly valuable recreated Valyrian Steel swords as thanks.
- Best Her to Bed Her: Mordred, on her birthday, manages to get Robert to proclaim that she will only wed someone who can best her in combat. Guess who the only person who can best her in combat is.
- BrotherSister Incest:
- Given that ASoIaF has sibling incest among House Targaryen, is it any wonder that Daenerys really really wants to continue that tradition with Viserys?
- Joffrey wants this with Mordred so badly, though it's clear she's not interested in the slightest and even repulsed given what Cersei and Jamie have been up to. It's to the point that when Arthur defeats Mordred, he offers up his own marriage to Sansa in challenge. He loses, obviously.
- The Chessmaster: Mordred, to the point she Out-Gambitted the likes of Petyr and Varys, the canon chessmasters, and set up their death and exile respectively.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Any time a reincarnate fights a native ASoIaF character at something the former was an expert at in their previous life, the reincarnate usually wins easily.
- Mordred vs her various suitors. She beats Robb, Jon and Ramsey Bolton in around 4 moves each.
- Sansa/Shirou in the archery contest. The northmen don't even bother participating since they know the outcome and to add more salt to this her mind wasn't even occupied about the contest and she still won. Mordred herself was impressed with Sansa.
- Gregor Clegane, "The Mountain", vs. Viserys Targaryen, aka Arturia (now Arthur) Pendragon reincarnated. The Mountain is overpowered before losing his hands and manhood, and reduced to begging for mercy before Arthur stabs him through the throat while declaring his crimes against his family and taking vengeance.
- The End of the World as We Know It: The alternate Shirou's world is somehow invaded by the White Walkers and that their parasitic abilities can infect Counter Guardians and Ayala herself.
- Fluffy Tamer: When Daenerys presents her dragons to Arthur for the first time, everyone is amazed that they start acting like trained puppies in his presence.
- Gender Bender: Shirou and Arturia, who become Sansa and Viserys (though he changes his name to Arthur after renouncing House Targaryen) respectively. Later, it's revealed that it also happened to Guinevere, Gawain, Galahad, Morgan, Lancelot, Cu Chulainn and Gilgamesh. The only exception to this is Mordred herself.
- Gender Is No Object: Under the genderbent Gilgamesh's rule, the freefolk show a more progressive stance with woman standing along men in hunting parties or patrol units.
- Giving Radio to the Romans: Sansa, using her memories as Shirou, advances as much as she can the fields of agricultural, culinary, and metallurgy developments among others. She does note however that the limitations of the available technology limit how much progress she can push forward.
- Has a Type: Lampshaded by Dany, who notes that all the women in his harem are considered contenders for World's Most Beautiful Woman.
- The High Queen: The often-mentioned Queen Beyond the Wall is none other than Gilgamesh himself reincarnated. She avoids being God Save The Queen simply because the Wildings seem quite content under her rule and follow her willing and loyally and she intends to stand against the Night King and his Night Walker army.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Mordred, after marrying Arthur and realizing that he's actually Arturia reincarnated, starts drinking so much at the reception Cersei is convinced she's trying to prove to everyone there that she is Robert's trueborn daughter.
- In-Series Nickname: After Arthur weds both Sansa and Mordred, he is rumored to be called the Devouring Dragon, in regards to the dragon scene in the original FSN anime.
- In Spite of a Nail: Despite Mordred's actions in circumventing most of the players of the Game, especially Varys and Petyr though Varys escapes to Essos, Robert is still assassinated and Eddard takes the fall. However, Mordred's influence on Joffrey keeps him from having Ned killed and he even sends the Stark and his men back north unharmed, albeit stripped of his position as Hand and forced to live with the knowledge that Robert's death is on his hands.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Arthur, Sansa even gives him a set of armor based on his prototype incarnation.
- The Magic Comes Back: Like ASoIaF canon, Dany's dragons marks the return of magic. The same night, Sansa dreams of Shirou's Reality Marble and make contact with FSN Shirou and Archer.
- A Man Is Not a Virgin: Obviously in a setting like ASOIF, this trope is used, with Jon being teased for being a virgin at eighteen. The female freefolk even ask Ygritte to auction Jon's "maidenhead".
- Meaningful Rename: Hearing everything that leads to the rebellion and their exile, Viserys renounces everything, even the name, of House Targaryen, founding in its stead, House Pendragon, even changing his name to Arthur.
- Oh, Crap!: Mordred once she realizes who Viserys/Arthur really is during her wedding to him. It just gets worse until Cersei and even Robert think she's seen the Stranger himself.
- The Paragon: Arthur Pendragon, just as he was as Arturia Pendragon. It's to the point that he unintentionally made over 3,000 sellswords swear their loyalty to him through nothing but his charisma, honor, and kindness.Captain Belidos: My Lady Daenerys, I know this might be hard for you to believe, but during our time with your brother, he gave us something more valuable than gold.
Daenerys: Oh? What's that?
Captain Belidos: Honor, pride, and self-respect. It is because of him that I can wake up every day and look at myself without feeling like scum. We all feel this way. Let us serve you.
- Parental Incest: Mordred has to marry Viserys, who is Arturia's reincarnation. Is it considered incest though now that they do not share the same blood?
- Sibling Rivalry: Arya with Sansa, though it's one-sided on Arya's part since Sansa is Shirou reincarnated. Not only is the latter better than the former in formal duties, but she also outshines her in beauty and archery as well and ends up a part of Arthur's harem, which is what she wants. At the same time, however, Arya does love Sansa and tries to keep her jealousy in check.
- Supreme Chef: Played for laughs with Sansa. Because she has knowledge of modern day culinary skills, everyone loves her cooking. Even her Father Ned. In fact, it's how she's wrapped nearly everyone around House Stark around her finger: Anyone tries to stop her from training in swordsmanship, archery, or displeases her? She just stops cooking for them. A few days is all anyone can go before they finally give in.
- Top Wife: Daenerys used to have this position, both Sansa and Mordred naming her Lady Pendragon in order to maintain peace and avoid in-fighting between them, until Sansa accidentally drugged multiple people with an aphrodisiac that Dany brought with her. The position would later be given to Mordred by Arthur.
- Tsundere: Mordred herself shows traits of a Type A, constantly belittling and/or insulting others, yet often showing a softer side to those she considers close to her (while still insulting them). The only one who she shows her soft side in full to would be Arthur and to a lesser extent Sansa.