A Marauder's Plan by is aHarry Potter Alternate Universe Fanfic in which Sirius Black decides to stay in England and protect Harry.
- Abusive Parents: The Dursleys, of course.
- Big Fancy House: Common amongst wealthy wizards.
- Blood Magic: Lily Potter used this to create a magical ward around Harry that would protect him from Voldemort.
- Chess Motifs: Remus uses this trope to explain to Harry how Dumbledore acts.
- Child Mage: Harry, who shows great control over his magic and even capable of casting NEWT-level spells at age thirteen. Remus also believes that Harry's accidental magic worked with Lily's Blood Magic to repeal the Killing Curse.
- Clear My Name: Sirius, with the aid of a solicitor named Brian Cutter was able to re-start an investigation into the Potter's death leading to him exonorated.
- Good Is Not Soft: In the first chapter, Sirius shakes off a compulsion charm cast by Dumbledore who wanted him to run away so not to risk capture again.
- Fandom-Specific Plot: The fic seeks to play with Ancient and Noble Houses, Potter wealth and Super!Harry
- Gotta Catch Them All: The Horcruxes, as in canon.
- Magical Native American: Native American are specialists in healing magic.
- Manipulative Bastard: Played with regarding Dumbledore. He used Harry and (what Sirius believes was a fake) Philosopher's Stone as bait in an attempt to find out if Voldemort was alive. In his arrogance, Dumbledore didn't expect Harry to be drawn into a direct confrontation with his parents' murderer.
- Mr. Exposition:Played for Drama. Remus recaps the events in Harry's first and second year, which Sirius is not amused about at all. They also discuss how could a Killing Curse be rebounded.
- Played straight with the letter Regulus to Sirius, in which he explains the horcruxes and how many he believes are out there.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Sirius to Harry, as he prefers to have the young wizard focus on his education and friendships while letting adult wizards and witches focus on the hunt for horcruxes.
- Time Master: Subverted. The time bubble in the Valley Clinic was seeminly always there and a Native American tribe moved into it to safeguard it, wearing talismans to protect themselves from its time magic.
- Year Inside, Hour Outside: The Valley Clinic has a time bubble around it that no matter how long one spends time in it, only a week passes in the outside world.