open/close all folders
Fan Fiction — Crossovers
- Because Of The War (crossover with Worm)
- The Bureau: Summer Declassified (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and RWBY)
- Ferris (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Psi Effect (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Mass Effect)
- Stardust (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Vigil (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Mass Effect and others)
- XCOM: RWBY Within (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and RWBY)
- XCOM: Second Contact (crossover with XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Mass Effect)
- XCOM The Third War (crossover with XCOM 2, RWBY, Red vs. Blue, Halo and KonoSuba)
- OpenXcom is an unofficial open source engine that allows running UFO: Enemy Unknown and X-COM: Terror from the Deep on modern systems (you still need the original game files). It fixes all the infamous bugs, adds a few improvements (like better saving/loading), but otherwise stays close to the originals. It also is mod-friendly. The mods include:
- The Final Mod Pack: A compilation of fan mods tweaked for balance. Adds lots of new content: alien races, missions, weapons, maps, terrain types. In maintenance mode.
- Area-51 (formerly UFO Redux): Same as above plus more. New avenues of research, monthly Council missions, armed allies fighting at your side. Still actively developed.
- Piratez (X-Piratez): 6 centuries after X-Com lost their war, savage mutant amazons rob alien opperssors and their Earth minions. As the authour puts it: "bikini babes fighting Nazis with chainsaws". Still actively developed.
- The X-Com Files: It's 1996 and X-Com is an underfunded organisation with 2 field agents, who investigate rumours of aliens, strange beasts and dangerous cults. Combines plot elements of UFOEU, TFTD and Apocalypse with urban legends and conspiracy theories. Alpha, but already playable.
- OpenApoc is a similar engine remake of X-COM: Apocalypse.
- XCOM: Long War
- GuavaMoment and Jade Star chronicle the life of soldier Otto Zander and beyond.
- XCOM Needs You