You Seem Acquainted With Those Doors is a fanfic based off Five Nights at Freddy's. It serves as an origin story to how the animitronics where created and how they became aggressive. It stars a man named Charles Cooper, the first security guard at Freddy Fazbear's.
- Accidental Murder: The bite of '87 happened when Foxy bit a girl after she put her head in his mouth.
- Artificial Limbs: Inverted, when the animitronics were tampered with, Charles finished them with human limbs.
- Asshole Victim: Downplayed with the five children, who ruined Cooper's animitronics. Not that they deserved to die, though, especially since Cooper had evidence of what they did.
- Brain Food: The bite of '87 involved Foxy gnawing on a girl's head when she stuck her head in its mouth.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: The owner of Freddy Fazbear's does nothing about the five missing children until the bite of '87.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Charles killed five kids for messing with the exoskeletons.
- Evil Genius: Charles was able to create the doors seen in the first game in just one night using things he brought to work from college, and was even able to put a limit on the doors' generators so not too much power went to waste. He was later able to create the four animatronics in one night.
- For Science!: How Charles tries to justify his acts, claiming they were "for education".
- Haunted Technology: It's implied that the animotronics are haunted by the spirits of the children, even if they are no longer made from their bodies.
- Human Resources: Charles finished the animotronics with body parts.
- Kids Are Cruel: The five children were rude vandals and thieves, not that they deserved their quite cruel fate.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: When the animtronics were tampered with, Charles murdered people to provide body parts to finish them.
- Red Right Hand: The smell of rotting from Foxy is what revealed the nature of the animotronics.
- Stupid Evil: Charles was an extremely skilled builder, able to build four working animatronics in one night. It would have only taken a day or two at most to replace the limbs. He also had a videotape showing what the children did. If Charles had just explained the situation to his boss, had the kids arrested and their parents ordered to give him money to pay for the limbs, and taken a day or two to replace them, he would have gotten his way. Instead, he became a mass child murderer and got himself executed.
- Suck E. Cheese's: Even before the bite incident, Freddy Fazbear's was a rather dumpy place, and the five most recurring customers would mess with the performers and steal food.
- Teens Are Monsters: It's implied that Charles Cooper is a teenager or young adult, being a college student.
- Villain Protagonist: Charles is the main character, despite the fact that he is a murderous psychopath who is responsible for the deadly conditions of Freddy Fazbear's.
- Would Hurt a Child: Charles kills five children to create the animitronics.