The Human Centipede: Love At First Bite is a Human Centipede fanfiction by author MidnightMoon13, about a girl named Ruby, who goes to Germany for a holiday, and instead finds true love. With Dr. Josef Heiter. And they have sex. A lot.
When they're not busy having sex, they're either talking about having sex or preparing to have sex.
Notable for being the third Human Centipede fanfiction after The Huemn Ceniped 2 TheHumen Milipede and Centipede Crufts by Hans Von Hozel. It may even possibly be the very first, as the author states that it was up a couple of months ago but it 'god removed'.
- Artistic License Biology: Heiter apparently genetically engineered his sperm to not bind to the egg. Try not to think too hard about that one.
- Author Avatar: Ruby. The author even admits that she imagines that she is Ruby as she writes them.Also for those who say Ruby is too much like myself, well the joke is on YOU because Ruby is American and I am not- haha!
- Double Entendre: Usually in the form of awful sex metaphors, such as 'man missle', 'pogo stick', 'pleasure python' and 'lust-snake'.'He plundered my village like a true viking.'
- Easily Forgiven: Not only do Lindsay, Jenny, and Katsuro Katsudo NOT resent Dr. Heiter's actions toward them, they're content to stick around his house after being seperated.
- Gratuitous German: Everything Dr. Heiter says.Komm zurück! You will be used in mein centipede whether you like it or not!
- Hurricane of Euphemisms - Euphemisms everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
- Last-Name Basis: Dr. Heiter is usually referred to as 'Heiter'.
- SexFace Turn: Looks like all the crazy doctor needed was to get laid. Though if anyone seriously needed to get laid...
- Sophisticated as Hell: Well, when you use terms like "gamete" and "lactation of the phallus" while doing the nasty...
- Stealth Parody: Possibly?I had never seen such a thing up close, as, where I come from, down in California, all talk of sex is banned. We are quite a southern conservative state, you see.
- Troll Fic: Probably, seeing that Heiter owns a bouncy castle.
- Unusual Euphemism: Read the page quote again and realize that this is only one of many.