The Grim EDventures of Ed, Edd, n Eddy: A man going under the pseudonym Technomaru (formerly Winter Knight, then Neo Winter Knight) once asked the question, "What if instead of Billy and Mandy, Grim met Ed, Edd n Eddy?" This fic answers that question. In the first chapter, Sarah is dying of a disease and The Grim Reaper comes to claim her. The Eds (except for Eddy) challenge Grim to a Scaring contest, which Double D wins by taking his hat off. The rest of the story goes from there, with Grim meeting the rest of the Cul-De-Sac, (some more than others), and introducing a host of original characters, some of which later appeared in Technomaru's other works. This fic is very mixed. On one hand, it blends both series with a pinch of action pretty well. On the other hand, a lot of the references will go WAY over the heads of most readers, and the grammar is less than average, though it shouldn't bother you unless you're a Grammar Nazi. It had 2 spinoffs, including a prequel explaining Eddy's demonic deal, and Ed Edd Eddyn Edna, which brings Edna to the mundane Ed show. Plus she appeared in Courage the Cowardly Dog Jr as Jr's owner and the implied Reincarnation of Muriel. Needs Wiki Magic Love
- Aborted Arc: Parodied, it looks like there's going to be a crossover with Superjail!, but Von Ghoulish spent so much time thinking about it, the school school year ends.
- Author Appeal: Notice all the horror and anime references.
- Big Bad: Eris and Pandora come the closest. In the prequel, the Alfred R. Kahn demon.
- Co-Dragons: The Hollow (who's really Emma Iveli), the Kanker sisters minus May, and the Chaos Big Four.
- Crossover: Between Ed Eddn Eddy and The Grim Adventures Of Billyand Mandy. However CN characters appear at random. There is also a three-part crossover with Codename Kids Next Door.
- Development Gag: In later chapters of the story Eris splits into two beings, Nice Eris and Naughty Eris. This was based on a actual concept from Underfist.
- The Kimono Sisters are based on Hikari Yagami/Kari Kamiya, Kasumi Tendo and Ryoko Hakubi, in at least appearance.
- Word of God revealed that Lizzy Bartley is supposed to be a Dhampire version of Goo from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" but unintentionally filled in for Irwin who did turn out to be Dracula's grandson. Celeste the fairy was the author's answer to adding a "Dengakuman" to the cast.
- Left Hanging: The author put it on hiatus for years due to personal problems and trying to figure out how to continue the fanfic if two of the shows ended.
- Shout-Out: By the boatloads.
- Edna was partially inspired in appearance by "Ugly Betty" due to her first visual.
- Grim's fusions were meant to be references to the fusions from Anime/Bobobo-boBo-bobo.
- Take That!:
- Took a Level in Badass: Edna and her friends when they formed Underfist.
- What Could Have Been: Elements from this fanfic (especially The Kimono Sisters) were from a never made fanfic in 2002 called "Neo Ed, Edd, n Eddy". Also Edna was originally a Perky Goth.