April O'Neil gets a reunion with an old friend named Hitomi Tono when the latter joins in the student-exchange program in New York City. Trusting her long enough, she shows her the Turtles.
Despite the good reunion, she has a grudge on the demon inside Hitomi which turns to be her older sister biologically.
Here's the link.
The Good, the Bad, and the Demon'' provides examples of:
- Action Girl: April and her best friend, Hitomi.
- Adaptational Badass: April seems to use more of her psychic powers after finding out she's a half-human, half-Kraang hybrid. Hitomi has this as well from The Chick in canon to an Action Girl in this fanfiction.
- Annoying Older Sibling: According to April, Nemissa is super-needy as a kid and always nagging her for help in every turn, although she is quite older than her and being mature. It's easy to see why April got so annoyed with her and paid more attention to Hitomi. Justified since Nemissa is a program who doesn't know about her annoyance.
- Cain and Abel: April and Nemissa.
- Demonic Possession: Nemissa towards Hitomi.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Nemissa shows jealousy towards April and Hitomi's friendship with each other as her younger sister ignores her for the latter, giving her a reason to be manipulated by Naomi into causing the tragedy of burning down their home years ago.
- Kick Chick: Hitomi, as part of Adaptational Badass. Of course, April can be seen this as well.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Nemissa is April's older sister.
- Revenge: April, towards Nemissa for the tragedy she caused her by burning down their home ten years ago.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: April and Hitomi's relationship could be seen as this.
- Unwitting Pawn: Naomi plays both April and Nemissa in their tragedy.