The Dirty Dozens Teen Tournament is a Massive Multiplayer Crossover fanfic written by James Doyle. It is, arguably, the only In Living Color! fanfic on Fan Fiction Dot Net. It follows the format of the show's recurring sketch about a Jeopardy! parody called The Dirty Dozens, in which contestants come up with "Yo mama" jokes for points. The only character returning from the original sketch is the host, Stu Dunfy. In this tournament, teens compete in a week-long tournament for a first prize of a $25,000 college scholarship, and a second prize of a $10,000 scholarship.
The roster is as follows:
- Game 1 (Monday):
- Game 2 (Tuesday):
- Game 3 (Wednesday):
- Championship Round (Thursday)
- Runners-up Round (Friday)
The show featured a number of different games, involving both freestyle and directed dissing.
WARNING: Unmasked Spoilers Ahead
The Dirty Dozens Teen Tournament contains examples of:
- Berserk Button - One of the bonus games involved insulting Arwin's mother until he blew his top.
- Cluster F-Bomb - Sam delivered one as she was being hauled off stage.
- Gag Boobs - One of Rico's disses.
- Jerkass - It's what makes Rico good at the game.
- Obligatory Swearing - Both played straight and subverted.
- Painful Rhyme - Stu's full of 'em.
- Precision F-Strike - The normally soft-spoken Bailey Pickett drops the F-bomb when she realizes she's been beat.
- Really Gets Around - Edwin compared Rico's mother to a rental bike.
- Sassy Black Woman - It's what makes Nia so good at this game.
- Sound-Effect Bleep - Since most In Living Color! episodes were rated TV-14, the more colorful language was masked in order to simulate such a show.
- Totally Radical - As in the show, Stu's attempts at talking-hip don't even qualify as Pretty Fly for a White Guy.
- Yo Mama - The basic premise of the show