A Haruhi Suzumiya fancomic. A random thought from Haruhi causes Kyon-kun to change sex, creating Kyon-chan. Haruhi then loses all sense of control when it comes to Kyon's female body, while the rest of the SOS-Brigade has to deal with the consequences of this sudden transformation. Including some of their own. And then a male Kyon appears to make things extra interesting.
See here: Tea Of Sagittarius
Tea of Sagittarius: Herb (NSFW!)
Sadly, the entire comics are in Japanese with no translation in sight. A translation has been made on the links provided!
This Fanfic Provides Examples of:
- Author Avatar: Haruhi on accasion. See below.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Kyon and Kyon.
- Black Comedy Rape: One of the very first scenes is Kyonko being molested by Haruhi, or at least the before and after.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Haruhi's rants in response to people complaining about nipples being shown. Her/the authors response is basically an explanation on how, no, nipples being shown isn't inherently sexual, so shut up.
- Contemplate Our Navels: Many example, with the most notable is Kyon and Kyonko's blowjob experiment, of whether it's a masturbation or a very serious (and screwed up) example of Screw Yourself.
- Corpsing: During Kyon & Kyonko's blowjob experiment, Kyonko keeps bursting out laughing due to a combination of nervousness and it sinking in with her how absurd her current situation is.
- Cuteness Proximity: Haruhi was reduced into a gibberish mess in present of Kyonko. Nagato has to either knock her unconscious or help her inhales some helium.
- A Date with Rosie Palms:
- Kyon talks about it with male Asahina, to help her with her frequent uncontrollable erections.
- Male Kyon comes over to toss one off away from Nagato, leading to one of the most awkward blowjobs possible.
- Funny Background Event: Yuki sitting on an UFO during an Imagine Spot, among other things.
- Gender Bender: Kyon, Koizumi and Asahina.
- Gender Flip: Kyonko appears. As in, the actual Kyonko, not the Gender Bender version already in the story.
- Harsh Word Impact: Not harsh per se and more of a Cuteness Proximity with similar effect, but Haruhi was recoiled and almost fainted when Kyonko called her Master.
- IKEA Erotica: To quote one comment: "This is definitely the most psychologically in-depth blow job I've ever seen." Its actually pretty awesome and chilling.
- Loss of Identity: Koizumi and Asahina of the gender version. Kyon so far seems to be more or less immune, though his/her first period caused Haruhi to lose the image of his identity she had, with weird effects.
- Moment Killer: Karaoke Service natch.
- My Sensors Indicate You Want to Tap That: Yuki is really that perceptive and it bring Kyon... problems.
- No Periods, Period: Averted. Its actually the catalyst to a major plot twist.
- Nose Bleed: Some epic ones from Haruhi and Asahina.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: Only the SOS-Brigade, Mori-san and Arakawa are aware of Kyon's original gender. Subverted later on though, as Koizumi, Haruhi and Asahina begin to slowly lose their gender identities. Koizumi in particular is very worried about this.
- Screw Yourself: Kyon and Kyon-chan. It starts with a kiss brought about by mutual antagonisment, and then moves to an experimental blowjob brought about by Kyonko's curiosity.
- Single-Minded Twins: Played with to a degree. The first time Kyon and Kyonko think differently is in Herb regarding where Kyon should cum. Their argument, if anything, came from their chronic self-denial.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Everyone is Kyon-sexual. Even Kyon(-ko) Koizumi even straight up admits it.
- Strip Poker: Koizumi and Asahina don't do so well.
- Twin Threesome Fantasy: Played with to Mind Screw level. The Omakes treats AU!Kyonko and Genderbent!Kyonko as different person, adding AU!Kyon to make an OT3. Observe the comment if you wish.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension:
- Averted by Haruhi to Kyonko, well, onesided as is it but still.
- Played straight with Kyonko and Kyon, interestingly, the main issues pretty much root to how both of them are Unreliable Narrator, that is, self-denial
- The event in Herb lead to an ending where it's partially resolved now that Kyonko and Kyon has experimented with oral sex, and she wanted him to use 'boyfriend' as a cover story so he can visit often
- Wham Episode:
- Male Kyon's appearance who is the Kyon we know aka John Smith
- In-universe, for Haruhi it was Kyon-chan's first period. Before it she was certain that Kyon-chan was a gender-bent boy, and thus will never have periods. This was so great of a shock to her that she caused the male Kyon to appear.
- Kyonko appearing. No, not the genderbend one, the Gender Flipped one.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Mikuru-kun dresses as a girl despite being a boy (with the added complication s/he can't help it as Haruhi made it this way and yes this includes fake breasts).