Sometimes, a Lieutenant's job is just to survive.
This series provides examples of:
- Crossover: The Bleach universe with an original plot, starring characters from different K-Pop groups (Dong Bang Shin Ki, SHINee, Big Bang, Super Junior, B2ST, +other solo singers and actors).
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Keeping true to the original Bleach style, a huge number of characters from various Korean media have been introduced, most of whom are involved in the main plot arc.
- Dong Bang Shin Ki: Changmin as a lieutenant with a bent for the demon arts, Jaejoong as his captain, Yunho as Jaejoong's Heterosexual Life-Partner, and Junsu as an exceptionally competent lieutenant. Everyone's wondering how the author will include Yoochun.
- In the spirit world, you have Minho, who first appeared as a Lonely Rich Kid who gets recruited to enter the Academy, and Key, a One-Scene Wonder with No Sense of Personal Space who befriends him.
- And in the human world, you have Onew/Jinki, a tag-along tourist guide who turns out to be a Genius Ditz at sensing spirit signatures; Jonghyun, an opera chorus singer who is later targeted by the series Big Bad; and Taemin, an opera dancer and the series's Badass Normal character
- Big Bang: Daesung as a Perpetual Smiler lieutenant who's commonly Obfuscating Stupidity, and TOP/Seunghyun as an officer assigned to the human world. Taeyang recently appeared as a lieutenant. G-Dragon was mentioned in the prequel/interlude and Seungri was mentioned as a rising offices in the 2nd Division.
- Considering the author's preference for using the character's real names, some are wondering why Taeyang was not introduced as Youngbae. I smell a backstory somewhere.
- Super Junior: Ironically, the first Super Junior members (Kibum, Sungmin, Hankyung) mentioned in the series haven't received much spotlight.
- Ryeowook and Eunhyuk/Hyukjae appeared as the main characters in the first major installment Chapter 3: Stages of Healing.
- Donghae first showed up as a cameo, but later appears with Henry and Zhou Mi in their own plot in Chapter 5: Momentum.
- Interlude: Graduation Day, Yay! was a prequel that expounded on Eunhyuk's and Donghae's friendship before the current arc. Definitely a Bittersweet Ending even if you already know where the characters are going.
- B 2 ST: Yoseob recently appeared as a lieutenant who's acting on Junsu's plans. Kikwang was mentioned once, but no word on whether he'll be getting his own role.
- Others include big names like Rain, BoA, Lee Hyori, Kim Jongkook, and Lee Junki as captains. Lee Seunggi and Park Haejin are lieutenants that figure largely into the plot.