Our story follows Naruto Uzumaki who, following an undetermined length of time after the Manga has joined the Jedi, defied them to fight the Mandalorians and subsequently became Darth Revan. It follows the main storyline of the first Knights of the Old Republic game wherein the part of Revan is played by a Naruto with about as much sanity as you can expect of a Shinobi with several decades of experience.
Shout-Outs and musings on the sillier elements of Knights of the Old Republic abound. Be warned, the Naruto featured in this fic can be considered a Gary Stu in that he at times seems unstoppable, though he is stil massive entertaining.
This Fanfic contains examples of:
- Action Girl: The usual suspects. Bastila, Mission and Juhani.
- Amnesia Missed a Spot: Amnesia missed every spot.
- Asshole Victim: The Sith, usually.
- Blood Knight: HK-47 and Canderous, natch.
- Brain Bleach: Zaalbar most definitely does not count as a pricess and Mission would like you to know that she will never be able to unsee the image of Zaalbar in a dress.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Much like his Godfather, Naruto acts like a goofball most of the time, but there is no denying that he is a very dangerous individual.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Much to Naruto's dismay, much of the Sith order is like this. Not that he lets his opinions about this stop him from beating them at their own game.
- Crossover: It's mainly a Naruto XKOTOR crossover, but has background and backstory elements of Final Fantasy X, Mass Effect and, believe it or not, Warhammer 40,000. I'm not making this up, it has to be read to be believed.
- Dead Person Impersonation: Naruto disguises himself as Jiraiya, introduction dances and all.
- Hidden Depths: Naruto catapulted his people into a Space-faring species within a decade and has a PhD in Neurology."So, you accidentally invented droids, studied neuroscience to understand what the hell you just did, and the droids invented space travel for your people."
- The Lost Lenore: Yuna for Naruto. Yes, that Yuna. She got killed by a Reaper.
- Manipulative Bastard: Though he is more than capable of dishing out a lot of damage through sheer brute force and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, Naruto usually ends up running mental circles around his opponents.
- Noodle Incident: What went down at Naboo and several things Naruto did to Malak in the past.
- Properly Paranoid: Malak makes sure he is far, far away from Naruto before he attempts to kill him (via orbital bombardment, both times). Naruto survives and is now gunning for him.
- Refuge in Audacity: Naruto seems to live for this. In fact, it's safe to say he isn't taking Refuge in Audacity so much as Audacity Is Taking Refuge From Naruto!!Master Arren Kae/Kreia: "That's enough. Your point is made. And you, Miss Shan, the first thing you need to learn about him is that he has no ability to feel shame or embarrasment. Also, he takes phrases such as 'you can't' and 'that's impossible' as challenges. And for you, Naruto, when I think of how I consider being the one who taught you my greatest achievement, [[MyGodWhatHaveIDone I weep."Naruto: Love you too, Arren.
- Shout-Out: Many. Naruto is aware of them, thanks to his force powers allowing him to bootleg music, film, books etc from possible futures.
- The first chapter features Haku pulling a Gollum regarding Zabuza. Naruto also nates that his "Sage senses are tingling". Also, someone cries "SIEG ZEON".
- Naruto often sings through scenes. He seems most fond of Meat Loaf.
- In chapter 33 Naruto dons a pair of shades and tells Freyyr that they're on a mission from God, before realising that he's in the wrong Carrie Fisher movie.
- The very line before that, Mission busts out the line "Please, help us Freyyr, you're our only hope!"
- Doom Magnet: Rock Lee seems to be one, seeing as he was accidentally responsible for two massacres (that we know of so far).
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Naruto claims that the atrocities he has committed under the name of Revan is to prepare the Republic for war.