A Rise of the Guardians fanfic where Jack isn't alone for those three hundred years.
Contains examples of:
- Authority Equals Asskicking: The Regents are apparently the most powerful Fae.
- Alternate Universe: This one has the Fae and they are kinda creepy.
- Barrier Maiden: The Winter Regent. The author doesn't go into detail, but things got bad for the Fae when the Winter Throne was empty. It is implied the other Regents are this to an lesser extent but the Winter Regent apparently can smooth things over so its not so bad.
- Blue and Orange Morality: The Fair Folk are involved.
- Contrived Coincidence: Averted. While Akuji and Jack find a city affected by the increasing fear on their first night of searching, this is what tips them off to the fact the person is working a large, global scale.
- The Fair Folk: Theyre here and took Jack when he was just reborn.
- Healing Hands: The Winter Court has Healing as an aspect and Jack is showing study healing.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Referred to in earlier chapters. Got Gabriel the title "Blood Soaked Fury". Although he already had other nicknames.