A crossover fanfiction between Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. The obvious absurdity of this crossover makes it have very little serious content, being comprised almost entirely of humor.
Marik develops an evil and needlessly complex scheme to send all of the main characters (and Tristan) to a new show, but it backfires when he is sent there with them. Now the heroes must save Equestria from Marik's evil and get back home. Come on! There aren't even any trading cards in Equestria! ~ Description of the story given on 
The plot of the story is that Marik Ishtar sends Yugi Moto and all of his friends to a different world using a power from his Millennium Rod that he made up on the spot. This also backfires on him when he is sent through the portal as well. They are all sent to Equestria, which was presumably by random chance. In addition to this, they were turned into ponies, making things additionally complicated.
Marik discovers that the fourth wall in Equestria is much stronger than it is in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, and thus, it is much more difficult to create a portal to get back to Domino City. While he just wants to get back to earth, his counterpart, Melvin, wants to bypass the fourth wall in order to bring the powers of 4Kids to destroy the My Little Pony Universe.
- The Abridged Series: Obviously, considering that it is a Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series crossover.
- Berserk Button: After hearing the Kemo (the guy with pointy hair) Reuse his "Attention Duelists!" and "My hair is..." Catchphrases over and over again, she developed a Berserk Button for them. Eventually this caused her to get so mad that she Blasted him point blank with a giant beam of magic. It probably killed him.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Twilight says that if she has to stay with Yugi and his band of idiots any longer, she can't be held responsible for what she does to them.
- Fluttershy admits that she won't do anything to stop her.
- Butt-Monkey: Mokuba and Tristan.
- Sound-Effect Bleep: [Squee] [EFF]
- Cluster F-Bomb: Surprisingly, Twilight does one of these when she becomes fed up with Kemo. All of the F-bombs are censored with the text [Squee]
- Comical Overreacting: When Zorc was upset after watching a bad episode of My Little Pony that was dubbed by 4Kids he got so angry that he decided to destroy the world and he was serious this time!
- Credits Gag: Despite the fact that adding closing credits to a work of literature is already rediculous enough, almost every single thing in the credits was a joke, considering that there weren't any actual actors. Some examples include: "Dan Green as Yugi and Yami" "Duke Devlin's Sweet Ass as Itself" and "Tom Tucker as The Hub Announcer."
- There was also a "special thanks" to "Satan, my dark lord and master, for giving me the power to create this fanfiction."
- Crossover Punchline: Dartz and his minions get into an argument over what fan ship is the best. He says that Rarijack is the second best in the world, when asked what the best is, his answer is "Sky Does Minecraft x Deadlox."
- Department of Redundancy Department: A few examples.Melvin: I knew that foolishly foolish fool Marik would foolishly fail in a foolish way...
Florence: I like the world! It has things that I like in it! I like those things!
- Also this one.
- Double Entendre:Marik: Shut up and jump into my magical hole!Duke: Oh my.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Tristan is definitely this. When they aren't ignoring him, they're insulting him.
Joey: Wait, Yug, aren't you forgetting something? What about Kaiba?Yugi: What about Kaiba?
- Kaiba also earned this title in chapter three, if he can even be considered a friend.
- I Heard That:Yugi: Kaiba's my arch nemesis, and I'm the main character. That means that his only purpose in life is to continuously fail until everyone gets bored of him and they write him off the show.Kaiba: I can hear you!
- Jerkass: Just about every Yu-Gi-Oh! character in this crossover is a Jerkass to some degree.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Duke Devlin. Who doesn't love him?
- Meta Fiction: All of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged characters are well aware that they are in a fanfiction. This trope is taken UpToEleven when Yami is even able to menton what chapter they're in and mentioning that the writer "Must not even care."
- The Power of Friendship: Obviously, since this is a My Little Pony crossover, this Trope is used a lot. One of the main plot points is that all of the mane six need to reunite in order to fix everything with the Elements of Harmony.
- Tea literally talks Kaiba into submission with a Friendship speech.
- Running Gag: Most of the running gags are taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, such as "Shut up, Mokuba," Yugi not being able to remember his friends' names, and Tea's Penguin based brain damage. However, it does provide a few new running gags specific to the fanfic.
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! characters often mistakenly refer to Rainbow Dash as a male. Every time they do this, she will always correct them to which Tristan always responds, "I don't believe you!"
- In the fourth chapter, Joey drew a comparison between Spike and Tristan saying that Spike was like their version of Tristan, only they treated him much better. Afterwards, the Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonists began to commonly refer to Tristan as "Spike" whenever they're saying something mean to him.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: The entire second chapter was completely pointless. It didn't serve to advance the plot in any way, instead, it was just a robot telling Kaiba a completely meaningless story about his past (which he probably made up). This is LampShaded when Kaiba continuously demands that he "skip to the part of the story that's important."
- Stupid Evil: Marik. He could have easily succeeded in his evil plan to trap Yugi in Equestria by simply using Pinkie Pie's fourth wall breaking powers to return to Japan and leave everyone stranded there. Instead, he tried to "destroy them a little bit" and completely failed.
- Surrounded by Idiots: It is heavily implied that all of the mane six feel this way after the Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonists tag along with them.
- Take That!: In the first chapter, when Yami and Kaiba are battling each other in a children's card game, Joey comments that it is "just like a Michael Bay movie, only with a slightly less ridiculous plot."
- Take That Me: Characters will constantly make fun of the author, saying that the story is full of plot holes and makes no sense.
- Tempting Fate: Immediately after Twilight displays just how infuriated she is by Kemo's "My Hair" catchphrase, he does it again saying "Did my hair mention it was sorry?" This turned out to be a terrible idea.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Yugi delivers a particularly harsh one.Yugi: ...When I was a newborn baby, I too whined like a little bitch all of the time and had no friends. The only difference was that I had a family that cared about me. How's your ego now, Kaiba?
- Transparent Closet: It's pretty obvious that Marik is gay, despite the fact that he openly denies it. Even the innocent Equestrian ponies are able to pick up on it.
- Under Statement: When Zorc decides to destroy the world, and he was actually being serious (See ComicalOverreacting above). He destroys part of the evil council base with his awkwardly placed dragon head and begins to rampage through the dessert to find civilizations to destroy. What is Pegasus' reaction to this? "This day has turned out so unfabulous!"
- Unreliable Narrator: The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future drops several hints that he is making everything up when he narrates Kaiba's ancient past.